Chapter 7

Skylar's POV

I walked into to the room to see Nash's lifeless body just laying there. I could not hold back the tears anymore and they just slipped. I sat next to the bed when I felt to arms engulf me into a hug. I turned around and saw cameron with a cast on a few stitches on his forehead and I just cried and cried .

------------------------------ 2 days later

He still wasn't awake and it has been 2 days since I had slept

Nash's POV

I heard a girl crying and I knew exactly who it was. it was Sky. I wanted to wake up and hold her in my arms but I couldn't because my eyes were just so heavy and I couldn't lift them. finally after a lot if effort to open my eyes they opened. I woke up in a light white room and didn't know where I was. Sky realised I was awake and came running toward me calling for a doctor. "where am I " I asked. "Nash you are in the hospital because of getting......." she was having trouble saying the rest until she blurted it out. "stabbed by taylor" she said quickly. "Well at least your are ok, so where is cam" I ask. "oh he went to go get us some food and I told him you are awake so you don't have to eat hospital food."

------------------- 3 months later

Hannah's POV

After 3 months we are still at magcon and it is going great so far. me and cameron have been getting close and I think we are starting to develop a relationship as more than friends. it was 3:00 right now and Cameron was no where to be seen. I realised I spoke too soon because Cameron walked I. But not alone. He was with a girl who is dressed as a slut her shirt was way too tight and her shorts were shorter than short shorts. "hey guys meet my new girlfriend Amanda"cam said.

---------

Sorry it is so short his but I decided to update a least a little thanks for over 700 reads love you all.