Chapter 6

Emily's POV

"Look Mitch, you need to stop spending sooo much time with Alyssa" I said to him. He gave me a confused look. "Me, Jerome and the rest of Team Crafted all agree that you and Alyssa are spending wayyy too much time together. Mitch, it's unhealthy to spend too much time with one person." I informed him. "No" was the only word that came out of that amazing mouth. "Emily, you can't just show up in my room and expect me to just completely give up Alyssa. Get out. Now." I scoffed and walked out of the room. He can be a real jerk.

Jerome's POV

As soon as Emily left, Mitch locked the door and sat down next to me. "I'm so sorry Biggums, I didn't mean to make you feel so left out. I promise, I'll stop spending so much time with Alyssa and start spending more time with you." I knodded and hugged him. Then I went across the hall into my bedroom and plopped down on my bed.

Mitch's POV

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I went to Alyssa's room and asked her is she wanted to record a video with me. She said ok.

"Hey doods! It's Mitch or BajanCanadian here and today we have a special guest! Her name is Alyssa or BudderBabeMC! She just got a couple days ago and we are already besties!!" I said like a preppy valley girl.

"C'mon Alyssa! You never stop talking in your videos! So why are you being so quiet now?? I'm tellin' you guys, she's planning a murder or something! I can feeeeeeel it!!!" I said to the camera.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." she said with a devilish smirk on her face. "I KNEW IT!!!! YOU ARE!!!!" I screamed. She grabbed her ear in pain. "Daynnnng Mitch, stop screaming in my ear!" she yelled.

For about 20 more minutes, we kept recording ourselves doing random stuff. "Alright doods! We. Have. To. End. The. Video." I said between fake sobbs. "All of our social media links are in the description below! Byeeee!!"

I shut off the camera and told Alyssa I was going to go edit.

Please comment, vote, etc.