Chapter 7

Emily's POV

I swear, Mitch and Alyssa have been spending so much time together. What about me? What have I done to deserve this? He stole my best friend. I am no longer a fan of Mitch or BajanCanadian. I mean who would like someone who stole their bestfriend?

They act like they're dating.....I hope they aren't. Mitch was supposed to be with me, not her. She can have Adam or Jerome or Jason but no, she has to steal Mitch from me. The way they look at eachother, they look like thay're gonna kiss or something. And how hard he makes her laugh, when we were close, not even I could make her laugh that hard.

Why can't I do the things he does? Why does he have to be such a jerk and steal her away from me? I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in" I said in an irritated voice. Of course it was Alyssa. "What?" I asked with an attitude. "Emily, stop! Just stop! I'm not doing a single little thing to you to deserve how you're treating me! I'm spend time with someone I may never get to see face-to-face again! Is that a crime?" she almost screamed.

"Yes Alyssa! It is when your making your friends around you feel like complete crap! You never spend any time with anyone else except Mitch!" I screamed back at her. She walked to the door, opened it, then slammed it as hard as she could. After she left I realized something, she's doing this on purpose.

Alyssa's POV

I walked out of the room. What a jealous witch, I thought. She knows it was my dream to meet Mitch and now that I have, she's trying to seperate us. I knocked on Mitch's door. "Come in" he yelled. I could tell he was recording because after that, he said sorry to his computer. Well viewers, I guess. "Hey" I said as I walked in, then plopped onto his bed. He took his headphones off and asked me if I wanted to be a part of his recording. I said ok and then we were off.

After a while we stopped. I started to walk out the door when, Mitch tapped my shoulder and asked me to stay. "Alyssa, I want you to know you are an amazing girl and I'm both lucky and glad to have you as a friend." I blushed. "Thanks." After that, we just sat there, staring into eachother's eyes. I swear, he tried to kiss me. But before he could, I stood up and asked him if he wanted anything to drink.

"Nah, I'm good" he said with a diappointed look on his face. "Look Mitch, I don't want to be anymore that friends, ok? And if I did happen to like you, I just wouldn't be ready just yet." He knodded his head. I opened his door and went into the hallway, then into my room.

Then I fell on the ground crying my eyes out.

Please comment, vote, etc.