The story of steve

The Story of Steve (Minecraft Short-Story)
Steve woke up to his phone ringing. He looked over to his bedside table and saw who it was. Markkus, again? He thought as he answered the phone. "Steve residence," he answered. "Hey Markus, how's it going?" Steve said it blantly, but didn't care. For Pete's sake, he just woke up! "You need to get over here," A voice on the other side of the line exclaimed, "Now!" Steve sighed. He knew this would happen. Again. "Okay, okay," he replied, "Jeez." He hung up the phone, to end the conversation abruptly. He jumped out of bed and opened his drawer. He looked over and said, "The usual. Great." Steve took out his regular clothes (Sky blue shirt, dark blue jeens) and put them on. He didn't even bother to shave. No one cared. It was his usual look. He slipped on his blue sneakers, and walked out the bedroom door. He ran down the stairs, but stopped. He thought about breakfast. Nah, He thought. Steve walked out his door on a usual day.

When he arrived at Markus' house, he was waiting outside. "Where have you been?" he exclaimed. "I've been waiting an hour!" Steve sighed. "I was getting ready." Of course Markus would be like this. He always is. "What do you want to ask me?" Steve finally asked. "Come inside," Markus replied. He spun around on the ball of his foot and dashed inside. Steve reluctantly followed him inside. "Come on!" Markus shouted behind him. Just like Navi the fairy, from the Legend of Zelda: Annoying. Steve sprinted to catch up to him. Together, they walked up the stairs. Markus leaded Steve up to his room. There sat his laptop, with some type of game popped up. "I designed this game," Markus explained. "I did!" Steve stared in amazment. The game was made of blocks, with grass and mountains planted everywhere. He had never seen something this amazing. "Steve, don't get too close! it can suck you in there!" But it was too late. Steve was right next to the laptop, staring at it. Suddenly, he felt this weird feeling inside him. Before he knew it, he was sucked into the game, now made of blocks. And forever there he stayed, being customized thousands of times for years.

I am not affliated with Mojang or any other developer of Minecraft. I made this for ammusment.