Chapter 4: Inducting Who?

Danielle's POV: Eric and I arrived at Raw. It's the week before Wrestlemania. Last week we announced the match between me and Triple H prior to the championship match. I'm getting more and more pumped with each passing day.

Unlike Eric I'm a part-timer here, meaning I don't show up for every single live show. Eric is a full-timer, meaning he's on the road almost all the time. Usually I do 2-3 shows a week including Raw, but this week I'm only doing Raw. I want to prepare myself mentally and physically for Wrestlemania.

"Here comes Steph." Eric said. "Oh boy." I said with a sigh. Usually, when Steph wants to talk something in a storyline's been changed. "Hey Dan, Eric. You guys ready for Sunday?" She asked. "Hopefully." I replied. We all chuckled. "Well, I have some great news. You know how the Ultimate Warrior's being inducted into the Hall of Fame?" Steph said. "Mm-hm." I said. "Well, we figured since he's your main influence, you would induct him. We plan to announce that tonight. You in?" She said.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. "W-wait, I'm inducting the Warrior?" I asked, surprised. Steph smiled and nodded. "Fuck yeah I'm in! I can't believe this shit!" I said excitedly. "Great. Oh, don't forget, you and H have some mic time tonight." She said, walking off. "Yep. Thanks again Steph!" I yelled. I looked at Eric excitedly. "This is incredible mom!" He said. "I know! I gotta run and spruce up my hair. See ya later hun." I said, kissing his cheek.

Eric doesn't care that he's 19, he'll let momma kiss his cheek and hug him all she wants.

I was fluffing up my hair when there was a knock on my door. "Yeah." I said. Natalya walked in. "Dan, have you seen my cookies?" She asked, arms crossed, eyebrow raised, and smirking. I slowly reached into my bag and held out the ziplock of chocolate chip cookies. "Sorry." I squeaked.  She snatched the bag from my hand. "Stop stealing my snacks!" She chuckled before walking out. I giggled as well.

I quick sprayed my hair with hairspray and started making the rounds. I've got about an hour until Hunter and I are on. "Oh, Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan." I heard Ambrose call out as I walked by. "Hey what's up?" I asked as I stopped walking and spun to face him. "Can you please talk to Vince about getting me a title match?" He asked. "I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't do that shit. Not even for Eric. I worked hard to get where I am so you need to too." I said, arms crossed. "But Dan-" "Not buts Ambrose," I cut him off, " Put in a lot of work and you'll get there eventually. Just cause I'm one of the top dogs doesn't mean I'll get you matches when you want them." I finished before waking off.

Geez, I've become the mother around here. Not only do I have 1 biological child on the roster, it seems as if I've got about 50 adopted ones too...