She was 23 years old. She was tall and thin, truly a beautiful young woman. She always had great style and always wore cute outfits. She had black hair a little past her shoulders. She always smiled so brightly and overflowing with happiness. A smile that was unmistakable. Her name was Ariana.

She is attending a small state college called RiverDale. She has been studying there for about 4 years. Ariana has always been the one at school that everyone wants to be. She's almost perfect. She dreams of becoming a school teacher. She wants to teach English to young children in Korea. She likes to help kids learn and find their way in life.

She likes to cook and bake as a hobby in her free time. She doesn't have much free time though since she is always busy with her studies. She preferred baking rather than cooking, it was easier and she had more fun baking. She liked to bake cakes, cupcakes, and she would always bake cookies for all her friends. Ariana was always with her friends when she wasn't at school or studying. She had a small group of close friends, even though she was "friends" with a lot of people at school. Her and her friends were always laughing and having fun together. They all liked similar things as she did so it was easy for them to all get along.