Chapter 16

Laura's POV

Today's the first day of tour rehearsals, then later on, I have to head to the 'Austin and Ally' set for a meeting and reading. Since I haven't released any songs yet, I'm going to do covers and giving the fans two surprises of new songs.

I'm meeting up with my choreographer, Draico. We're going to work on some dances for tour. I've told the cast yesterday, they were so happy.

Yesterday morning:

I walk in the set, straight to my dressing room. I had texted Calum, Raini, and Ross to meet me in my dressing room because I have big news. Once I open the door, they shot up, walking towards me asking me about the important news.

Raini: what's the big news?

Ross: is everything alright?

Calum: are you getting a new puppy?

Laura: well, you guys are going to freak. (I say smiling)

Raini: what is it? 

Laura: guess who's going on tour? (I say as I do the signature Trish pose.)

They all have shocked faces that turns to bi smiles.

Raini: oh my god, Laura! Congratulations babe! (She hugs me tight.)

Laura: thank you.

Calum: our little Laura's growing up so fast. (He pretends to wipe a tear, hugging me.)

Laura: I'll still be little Laura. Literally.

Ross: nice, Marie. So proud of you. (He smirks, hugging me. He ends up lifting me in the hug. I squeal.)

Laura: thanks Shor.

Present:

After I told them, they went around the studio telling everyone about me going on tour. The first stop is in Colorado. We're going to be playing at a theme park called 'Elitch Gardens'. Jacob whitesides, and Olivia Holt are going to be joining us for that day.

Then, I'm meeting up with Austin Mahone tomorrow about the tour. I leave Friday of next week. I'm going to miss everyone, even though it's only three months. But it's going to be the best three months.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Draico: alright Laura, that was perfect! Now, let's try this other move. (He dances counting the steps as he goes)

I watch his moves closely trying to remember them. Draico turns around to me, panting a little.

Draico: I know that was fast, I'll show it to you step by step. I just wanted you to see how it'll look put together. (I nod as he informs me. Showing the dance slowly step by step.)

Draico: after the pose, you turn on your toes and start strutting to the front stage. Remember, you have to hit the beat as you strut the stage. We want sass! (I nod taking in his orders.)

Laura: got it. (I shake out my tense joints.)

Draico: lets take it from the top. Music! (The music starts I do all moves he tells me to do)