Gotta Tally

JD arrives with Miss Mulatto's dad.

"JD! Help my fucking daughter!! Said Papa Latto.

I'm trying my hardest!"

JD tries to get her hair loose, but it doesn't work.

"It won't budge! JD yells.

Peach! Miss Mulatto cries. Look, you're the only one that I know is strong when it comes to grabbing my hair! I know we had our problems in the past! But please help me! PLEASE!

Peach runs over to where Miss Mulatto is hanging from. She tries to get her loose but it doesn't work.

She tries one more time and gets her hair loose but Miss Mulatto starts to fall of the building and scream.

Before she falls, Peach grabs her hand and pulls her up.

When she gets up, she runs and gives Peach a hug. "Thank you so much! And I'm sorry!" She says relived.

"Roscoe, I'm sorry about Flaujae man. I violated the bro code! I promise I'll never do anything like it again! J.I. says.

"It's cool bro, and I'm sorry about fighting you and about putting the bugs in your hair!

It's cool bro! J.I. says to Roscoe as they shake hands.

"And JD, Nova, Dee, I'm sorry I lied. Deetranada didn't beat me up. The bruises were hickeys. I was just a little jealous when everyone was shouting your name in Chicago.

Aww Nia, it's okay, this is our tour! We're all in this together!"

...

When the kids are all sitting in the living room of the tour bus, they talk about Tally.

"Man, Tally's gonna walk through that door any second. Dee says.

Exactly! It's gonna be hell all over again! Said Nova.

Latto remember when she had us do that dumb dance with our arms in the video shoot? Mani says laughing.

Yeah! Miss Mulatto says laughing.

Soon everyone was laughing then they heard the door start to open.

Here she comes." Says Roscoe.

When the door opens, the kids are surprised. They are surprised.

JD walks in.

"Where's Tally? Said Miss Mulatto. Did she leave again?

Hahaha nah. JD continued. She was never coming. I just said that to get you all to get along!

Wait what? So you planned Latto almost dying!? Said J.I.

Actually, no I figured you kids would hate Tally enough to squash everything. I didn't plan anything else though.

Wooow, so yall know what we have to do right? Says Mani.

They all agree.

3! 2! 1!"

They all start attacking JD with pillows while laughing.

Everyone was happy and getting along. That's what the tour was all about!

...

3 days later they performed in Virginia. Miss Mulatto was so happy that her and Miss Mulatto were cool that she decided to post a picture of them on Instagram.

 Miss Mulatto was so happy that her and Miss Mulatto were cool that she decided to post a picture of them on Instagram

That night J.I. went live and all the kids had fun answering the fans questions.