The New Boy

I was walking from my car to school when Izzy bumped into me."Have you heard the news!!"she said when she seen it was me. "There has been a transferred student from Michigan, Alex Walker, he is so gorgeous!"she said. Then she just started rambling about the new boy while I just zoned her out. Izzy has been my best friend since first grade but she is just so boy crazy.

It's the fourth week of school so we have gotten use to our new schedule and I have only one class with Izzy. The only other time I get to see her is at lunch. So when the bell rung we parted our own ways.

When I got to class I went to my regular seat in the back and the tardy bell rung. My Algebra teacher, Mrs. Long, had started teaching on algebraic equations when all of a sudden the class room door slammed open.

A boy who I had never seen before came in and went to Mrs. Long and gave her a note. After a few seconds she nodded her head and turned towards the class. She looked over the class to find an open spot. There was only one spot open and that was beside me. So guess where she put him. She put him in the spot next to me.

He took his seat next to me and got his notebook and stuff out ignoring everybody and everything except for what Mrs. Long was saying.

I zoned Mrs. Long out and wondered if this was who Izzy has been talking about earlier. I had to admit he was attractive and everything but he look like he was a bad boy. You know the type that didn't date and could get what he wants. His shirt show off his eight pack and his arms were-

The bell rung for the next class which snapped me out of my thoughts.

♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡

Hiii!!!, I'm really sorry if this is not good...... but hoped you liked it anyways😄😄

I'm going to try and make them longer but I might not get to

See you next time.....

Comment, vote, follow.... maybe