You are the gift of GOD (swasan os)

I’m really surprised that u guys… like my last Os #love_is_around_us… but seriously guys.. I have no idea.. What I had wrote… coz.. I’m not so active to write like hot & all…. (which need to my ff.. I add there only…) so.. if.. I did, any mistake plzzz.. forgive me… 🙂

so hear is my next os… I hope u like it too…. story was lil different… so.. read it… carefully… & swara ko blem matt karna….. haa..

#You_are_the_gift_of_God.. (surprise 3)

A boy stand with friends…girl come & slap her heard…. she was crying… boy also faceting the embaresh….. swara slap again to that guy…& leave……

boy:(when u knew the truth… that tym I’ll take revenge..) (lol) that tym other boy come & say him sorry….& move…

ter 2 months…. in mandir… (near register office)
pandit..: yh shadi sampurn huI… after that they did register marriage…..
as that marriage done.. Shomi,sekhar,leave….. form their…. with anger…

Sw:(crying..) maa…baba.. pllzz…
sekh: humari baat jabb tum nahi.. mannogi… so ajjse hum v.. maar gaye tumhare or baki sab ke lia…
Shomi:(looking at the husband of Sw) isska khayal rakhna.. plzzz..(sekhar took her…)
she broke down…. that man come & console her…
Sw: maa… sanskar… maaa jaa Rahi hai….
San:(hug her….) sssshhhh…. they will back..too u..
Sw:(looks at him)

its being 6 months…

swara sleep peacefully…. (now a days she feel weak…)
San,come & call her…
San:swara…(crassing her head..) swara.. uttho dawai le loo…
Sw:(open her eyes…& become sad..) morning sanskar…
San:morning.. now took medicine…
Sw:(avoid) no.. sanskar… pllzz.. no need dis….
San:(forcefully feed her) chalo chalo… jalldi jalldi.. dawai Lee lo….
Sw:(in pain..) aaaooo….
San:(scared) ohh sorry….
Sw:(helplessly) not for u….
San:(happy) so.. its my baby.. right. ???(with acute smile)
Sw:(get sad) hmm…
San:(want to feel it…) can.. I..???
Sw:(pls his hands on herr baby bump) hmm
San:(feel…& excited) aaawww… wow.. swara.. really…
Sw:(smile) San.,, (tears. come out…) sasnakr… how cud u act to be so happy?????
San:(mature look) swara.. I don’t need to act… I’m rally haapy…
Sw:(sad..) haa… kisi orr ke bacche ko appna kehna….
San:(feel hurt…..& leave.)

swara get up….
and thought…. (Flashback..)
it was swara’s clg party… someone of her classmate use drug…& take her advantage….. she was really helpless… she wants to kill herself that night…. when she slap that guy…. .. & she also attempt hurt herself so many tym…for looesing her dignity…. but every tym San save her…. after 2 months she gott to knew that she is pregnant… but now she decided to save the baby….. sekhar want to free her daughter… but swara is swara….

& again the man….who help her always… he come & support her… & swara helplessly agree… to marry him….
San,accepted swara… & the baby…. like his own… but feel
Swara feel guilty… that San had a good feature… but he want to be with her… only…. (Flashback ends)

in the evening…
San,back at home & took swara for walk… swasan both walking.. San try to be swara normal,fun loving,chearful… but swara was another one…. who just spending her life like one by one. day…..

in road…
swara was so taird…SAN make her sitt…& talk..
San: swara what is this..??
Sw:(upset) now what I did..???
San:(anger) now… if you don’t like our baby…. then why u took decision on give her/his birth..???
Sw:(upset more to hear… our baby) San… pllzzz stop… ppllzzz… don’t u need to remembered my fault.. every time…..
San:(understand her words) aacha okk.. not our.. but yours n…
Sw:(calm)
San:then what u did.. with u,& ur baby….???
Sw:(weeping)
San:(side hug..) look,swara joo bhe hua… that’s not ur folt… & most imp think is… the way u treat yourself.. taht s not good for… u… so pllzz….
Sw:(unknowingly pls her head on his chest…) I can’t forgot sanskar… I can’t…
San:(rub her back) its okk… swara… cann’t u think… that.. who will come she/he is our baby…. I said it only for ur health….
Sw:(agree…)hmmm I’ll try….(San,whip her tears)
swasan:(both smile…& leave)