LOVE in METRO (Swasan os)

hey. guys its Sunday.. & am back with my os... hope u like the privous Os... so, now coming to this Os... I knew many of u are confused.. by the pic & name.. ke.. "what is is. maybe Mona became mad... " but.. guys.. I believe.. love no need a year.. or so long.... its just a unspoken feelings.... its just need a moment to feel for him/her.... (I believe that) so, this os is based on that point of view... hope u like it... story based on Kolkata..

#Love_in_metro.
(surprise 5)

@XYZ metro (night..)

a girl was running hurrily to catch the metro.. if she miss it..have to be wait for 15minutes...

"oooohhh no...." she shouted.. & yes.. she miss it.. she pout sadly... & seat... msg her mom... & checking her Friendsbook id... she was angry on her so stupid boss.. yeah.. she was cruising him.. for her let...

 for her let

"idiot.. badde gahrrka betta,... when he need to suffer in metro.. like normal ppl... understand the importance of time... hhhuuuhhh...."

"god.. pllzzz... help me plllzz.. " upload her status.... & sadly looks at the clock... it was night.. there is only last train left..... so the station are almost empty... she was quite uncomfortable with it.. she took her jacket & ware Itt.. & bun her hair..... and added a stick (hair sticks) to tight her bun... & tugged her layers behind her ear.....

5minuets left..

she was collecting her staffs.. & ready to catch her next & one and only train.
the train stop. & the door opens..she slide.. inside. & seat near door.. opposite & just a person enter the train like a Strom.... & he was breathing heavily...

 & he was breathing heavily

"daamn... ohh god.. thank god..." he says.. in low voice.. & look up... & his eyes fall on her... for the first... he give a slight smile.. but she turn her face..(as she angry that too a unknown person). the person seat her opposite corner the boy & the girl look e-o.. ( choir,choir)

then after 7 stations the girl goes out.. & after next the boy...

next day...

again history repeat itself... & they again meat.... but today no one turn faces.. even both have a gentle smile.. that time the girl get a call.. & she was busy in speaking... the boy was only seated..& busy in own..