Ek rishra pyaar ka (swasan ragkal os)

hhllww.. ffriends... how are you all... hope missing my FFs.. & Os.. so hear... I'm back with a new Os... obviously #SwaSan but... hear I have 5new main characters.. they are.. dida,, raglak,, & #remmi ,#semmi. (they both are 3-4. years.. ) hope u all ready guess.. who they are.... yes.. they are.. but I'm not going to explained now.... so lets go.

#Ek_rishta_pyaar_ka.

@XYZ school.....
ragini come to took her daughter.... remmi.. she was glad to see her daughter... well remmi come & hug... ragini... she hug back.. make her sitt in car.. & start.. but its not started... she again try.. & her car take lil back... & get another shock... everyone shout..

all: accident... accident...

school watchman, teacher all run to her...

ragini:(come out & saw..) hey bhawgan... sunniye.. may iss bacchi ko hospital leke jatti hun... app log inform her parents...

remmi:(cry) semmI.. semmi...

rag:(shock) remmi betta u knew her?????

rem: yes.. mamma.. she is my best friend.. new come to school..

rag:(hug both of them.. ) she will be fine....
she run her car to hospital...

@Office..

San's cabin..

San look at sw's pic.. & imaging their all good moments..

San:(sad) y swara.. why u leave me????? wht was my folt??

Lak:(enters tensed..& explain the matter..) they reach to hospital... & find all gaddodia & Maheswari is their... all felt bad for poor girl... all have a connection to see her first.... when San saw her... he felt a huge attachment to her.. he go & sitt beside her.....

Shomi: (console) ragini.. shamhalo khud ko...

rag:(more sad) kaisse maa... kaise... pehle wo.. Hume chod ke gayi... or.. ab remmi....not talk to me.. & that cute. baby.... (as remmi is not talking to her....)

Lak:(console remmi) batta.. ur friend will be fine...

remmi: papa... she come in school only 1week.her name is semmi..... but she is my best friend... (hug...Lak) plzz papa... tell her n.. to open her eyes...

She goes to inside badde papa..(San)
tell her n... San hug remmi...

all family console both... sudden a feelings make San crazy.... he come out.. & look hear & there...... Lak notice him & ask..

Lak: vai.. kya hua?? tujhe??

San:(making all shock) wo.. wahi kahi hai...
Lak:kon???

San:swara... meri swara.....

sujju:(to app) jijji... made chore ko fir doura padda hai...

app: sujjata.. bass.. swara ko Hume chod ke gaye 4 sall hoo chuka hai...

sujju: wahi to..(teary eyes) jijji.. made swara or sanskar ne kissi ka ke beiigara tha... ke mere dono bacche isstarha.. (weeping)

Dp:(angry to hear San) bass..... uss ladki ka nam...rag give a angry look at him app tooo)

that tym principle come with semmi's mamma....

sudden ragini look ahead.. & sstand..... says...

rag: swara........... (shock..)
all follow her gezz...... & blank....

( only by a mother's feelings)
swara... crying.. badly.. running to them.. & as she come in front of ragini... she give a tight slap... to her... two ppl follow swara... one dida. & sahil.... San was shock... to see Her.. but happy more then that....