Chapter 5 Abby's POV

Beth and Jaden were fast asleep on both sides of me. I was too deep into two separate conversations with Jin and Jimin.

Me and Jimin were talking about dancing and how much we loved just getting lost in the music. He really understood what I felt and why I enjoyed dancing so much. He said we should meet up at the dance studio one day and make our own dance.

I was actually super excited to do that so I agreed. He said he'd let me know when he was free and he'd meet me at the studio.

Me and Jin were talking about our families and I opened up to him about me being an orphan in America and Grandma adopting me. He had asked how I was American and knew how to speak fluent Korean and I felt comfortable telling him my story.

He seemed really goofy at the studio but he also has a very serious and 'I demand to be obeyed' type of attitude as well.

We also discussed being able to go on tour with them. At first I really thought they were joking. But Jimin told me that all of the boys actually sat down and talked about what they were going to say to their manager.

I know my grandma would let me go with them. But Jaden's mom would be a whole other story. Beth was fine, she was grown and could work on the go. Which she may even get inspired by seeing new places. Maybe if she visits places she'd gone to before the wreck it'd help jog her memory.

Regardless I was super excited. My phone buzzed.

Jin- *'I'm sorry about what you've been through. I couldn't possibly begin to understand how hard that must have been on you. But I'm glad you have someone to care for you and lead you through life, I think from what I know you're a pretty amazing person and I'd like to get to know more about you."

Awe he was so nice! I replied, *"Sure! I'd like to know more about you and your band mates as well. You guys are so funny, I hadn't had that much fun in ages."

I think Jimin had fallen asleep and I kept dozing off too. I laid my phone underneath my pillow and closed my eyes. Today felt so unreal. I was never a big fan of Bts I'd only heard about them through Jaden or I'd see them in a commercial.

I had to admit though, they were all extremely attractive and amazing dancers. Although Jin texted me telling me he was a slow learner and my dancing put his to shame.

I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow but I was too tired to move. It had been a long day of laughter and dealing with Jaden pulling me out of the studio to slap her so she could make sure she wasn't dreaming.

**

I guess I had drifted off. I awoke next to a still sleeping Beth but Jaden was gone. I got out of bed and walked towards the sound of a familiar song coming from my bathroom. Jaden was in there dancing and curling her hair. "Goooooood morning sunshine. Remember this song? It's Spring Day, the boys danced to it yesterday."

"Ooh, I thought it sounded familiar." I checked the clock on my phone and spotted several messages from Jimin and Jin but ignored them for the time being. "What are you doing up at 7:23? You usually sleep in until noon."

She winked, "I have a date with Tae Tae."

I gasped, "really??"

She shrugged her shoulders and continued to curl her hair. "Maybe not technically a date, he wants to show me this sushi bar that he said is his favorite place to eat while he's in Seoul."

I gave her a look, "umm I'd say that's a date."

Jaden wrapped another long piece of hair around her curling wand, "oh hush you can't even tell when a guy likes you."