I need your one thing~Zayn Malik love story

Hey guys! This is my first story, and I'm new on making stories(:

-Kenzie<3

---------------------------

I smiled to myself as I waited to get off the plane. I was coming to England, to see my big brother, Louis Tomlinson, and the rest of One direction. I've only met the boys once, but for a couple days, and now,I get to stay with them for three exciting months. " The plane is now arriving to Doncaster,England, " said the flight attendant. It was bumpy as it landed and I could feel it stop. People slowly started getting out of their seats and walking down the aisle. I got up quickly and ran down the aisle through the doors of the plane. Looking around, I saw five boys with signs that said " Welcome back to Doncaster, Laila! " I grinned and ran up to Louis. " Superman! " I yelled hugging him. " Lai! I've missed you so much, " he said hugging me tightly. " I've missed you too, big bro. " I said grinning at him. I turned my head to see the rest of the boys pouting. " Don't, we get hugs, too? " said Harry. Harry was my best friend for those couple of days. I walked up to Harry and gave him ad big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I did the same with Liam, Niall, and Zayn. " You've gotten taller since we saw you, " said Liam ruffling my hair. " Ugh, Liam. I am 19 and older than you. Stop treating me like a 17 year old. "I mumbled. Liam laughed at me while Zayn just chuckled. Zayn and I weren't the nicest to each other when we met. He was quite a jerk. Still is, but I missed him. " Oi, she's gotten weirder too, " Zayn said nudging Liam. I glared at him and turned my head to see Niall in a fit of laughter.