Chapter 2

So... Hi(: Haha, I know you are probably like " wow.. Boring story... " even though this is the second chapter! It shall get good! I hope!

-Kenzie<3

---------------------------

Zayns p.o.v

I smirked at Laila as she watched Niall laugh. " You're a real jerk, you know that? " she told me glaring. " Correction, he's a bad boy, a Bradford bad boy, " I heard Harry say. I chuckled and high-fived Harry. " Louis, they're being jerks! " whined Laila stomping over to Louis. " Well let's go. We need to get your bag then go eat! " yelled Louis running away without Laila. She sighed and started walking away.

Harrys p.o.v

I ran towards Laila and yelled " I'm your kryptonite! " then picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. She squealed and laughed. " Harry! Put me down, this instance! " she yelled hitting my back. I grinned at Liam and yelled " Oh Louis! I have Laila, and I won't ever let you see her again! " I yelled running around the airport. That's when a flash went in my eyes. I stumbled back and fell, having Laila on top of me. " Oww, Harry! That hurt, " I heard Laila groan. She looked up and blushed. " Sorry, love. The paparazzi are here. " I said as she quickly got up. I got up and grabbed her hand. We ran with Liam, Niall and Zayn looking for Louis. " Guys! I found Lailas bag! Run! " I saw Louis yelling at us, as he started to run.

Zayns P.O.V

We ran out the airport,to the car. " Get in, " said Louis hopping in the drivers seat. We all piled in, panting and sweating. " Does this happen to you guys every day? " asked Laila staring at me. I nodded and grinned. " Quite adventurous, " I said chuckling. Laila smiled at me and yawned. " Well, the adventurers little sister is tired, " she mumbled as she rested her head on Harrys shoulder. Harry blushed and whispered " She's so pretty," I nodded and turned my head. " Hands off her, guys! At least, until she gets to actually know you guys, " growled Louis. " Okay, boobear," said Harry giggling. I rolled my eyes and stared at Laila. She was beautiful, and looked exactly like Louis.

Nialls p.o.v

I looked over at Laila to see her sleeping on Harrys shoulder. Jealousy shot through me, when I first met her, I had a crush on her. We were always texting each other after we left, and we would skype. " Niall.. Niall! Were home. Get Lailas bag, " I heard Liam say. I jumped and nodded, quickly grabbing her bag. " You think she'll like her room? " said Louis nervously. We all nodded and watched as Zayn carried her bridal style inside.