0.2

After i met everyone i decided i should take a shower so i went up to jakes room and knocked on the door then walked in over to my suitcase and took out. A pair of black and white striped Pj shorts and a black tank top as well as my toothbrush and went to the bathroom and ran the water the got in. I let the hot water hit my body for a while then began to wash my hair with whatever Jake had in his shower.

When i got out of the shower i brushed my teeth then walked out to the room to find myself alone just as i was when i went to take my shower. i put my toothbrush back into my suitcase and as well as my dirty clothes and took my brush out and combed through my hair then went downstairs to see everyone sitting in the living room watching Lilo & Stitch on the TV and i look for Jake and sat next to him and took the blanket from him that he was using and put it into me and he put his arm around me and i just fell asleep in my brother arms like i use to when we were kids.

The next morning i woke up in a bed. I guess Jake brought me up to the room. That night i left my phone in the room so i got up and look at the time. it was already 8:3o so i decided to open my phone and go to my messages.

Jack Avery 🌹 : I know you most likey sleeping right now but i just wanted to text you good morning love i can't wait to see you later this week 💞

i swear he's too good for me i said to myself

To Jack Avery 🌹 : Good morning Jack i can't wait either 💞

i went to see my other messages and show Logan texted me

Lo-Lo 🍔 : Hey i'm going to pick you up at like 10 alrighty and bring clothes and a bathing suite alrighty see you kiddo.

To Lo-Lo 🍔 okay i'll see you then.

I turned off my phone and walked over to my suitecase a grabbed an outfit to wear and my shaver and then walked to Erika's room and knocked on her door. "It's open" She yelled and i walked in. "Hey Dre" she said. "Hey i was wondering if i can take a shower in your bathroom since i don't want to smell like Jake all day" i said laughing a little. "Of course you can" She said laughing a little too. "Thank you so much i appricate it." i said and walked over to her bathroom and did my stuff and went i was finished i put of my outfit of the day

then walked out of Erika's room the went to jake's room to but back everything and saw that it was 8:50 and i walked down stairs and saw everyone eating "Go ahead there is cereals in the cabinets and eggs and toast on the stove and drinks in the f...

then walked out of Erika's room the went to jake's room to but back everything and saw that it was 8:50 and i walked down stairs and saw everyone eating "Go ahead there is cereals in the cabinets and eggs and toast on the stove and drinks in the fridge." Jake told me a kissed my head as a goodmorning. "Alright thanks" i said smiling and the. served myself some eggs and toast w/ jam and drank some orange juice. once i was done i washed my own dishes and went back up stairs and started on my make up which is just eyeliner,eyebrows, and eyelashes with a little bit foundation and eyeshadow.

 once i was done i washed my own dishes and went back up stairs and started on my make up which is just eyeliner,eyebrows, and eyelashes with a little bit foundation and eyeshadow

For my hair i just straightened it and when i was done i grabbed a black backpack i brought w/ me and put extra clothes, my makeup, and a bathing suite like Logan said.

A/N

holy shit 1.83k readers

i'm dead

i want to thank all you for reading and supporting my book.