0.7

Today i have to go back to Jake's house cause he wanted to spend time together which i didn't mind but i don't want to leave kong but then again in a house full of crazy people i know i have to sadly.

jakey poo 💩💞 Hey Drea we are going paint balling today okay so bring clothes you don't care about lol & ill buy you some new gear so don't worry love you
To jakey poo 💩💞 okie dokie see you in a bit poophead love you

I ended up wearing an old pink floyd tee and some jean shorts with an old pair of black vans.I pack extra clothes and shoes and stuff as well as a another two days worth of clothing and then I heared logan yell. "DREA LET'S GO BEFORE BIG BAD JAKE GETS SALTED." Logan said laughing at his own joke.

Once we got to the house Logan walked me in cause ya know a girl who is only 4'11 trying to get through a huge crowd in front of her brothers house won't end up well.

when we finally got through the crowd. The first person i saw in the house was Erika."Ooooohhhh Eeeeerrrrriiiiikkkkaaaa" i said i a song song voice as she turned around."ahahhahahah" she scream as she tackled me with a hug."Hey so where is jake ?" I asked her as Lo hugged her hi. "alright thank you" I said as she walked into her room. "alright text me if you need anything i love you and i'll see you in two day." Logan said as he kissed my head and pulled me into a hug bye. "I will i love you bye take care of kong please." I said. "I will bye" Lo said as he walked out the door.

I walked upstairs to see jake sitting on his bed playing on his phone. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" i started screaming at the very top of my lungs which scared the shit out of Jake. "Oh hell no" Jake got up from his bed and started chasing me. I started to run down the stairs and tripped over something. I began to brace myself for the floor but felt two arms grab me. "Holy shit" Jake yelled getting worried. "Drea are you okay?" He asked. "yeah yeah i'm fine just in shock." i said turning around to see who caught me. "Thank you so much" I said embracing him in a hug. "you're welcome it's no problem i'm Alex by the way." he said."Hi Alex i'm Andrea." i said setting my hand out so he could shake it."Nice to meet you in person Andrea." he said shaking my hand but holding it for a little long which i didn't mind cause ya know he's pretty cute but not as cute as jack i though to myself. "Thank you dude" Jake said bro hugging Alex.

We walked to the kitchen together and i sat in one of the stools. "Okay so what's going to happen today ?" I asked. "Well i was thinking we go out for paintball which would be me,you,Anthony,Chance,Christian and Alex you're going right ?" Jake asked Alex. "Yeah i'm going." he replied. "okay and after that we can go to Red Robin and eat a burger or something get ice cream then come back to the house watch a movie or go swimming up to you." Jake explained. "alright sounds like a plan." I said . "OhOhOh i got you new camo gear and a gun." Jake said all excited getting up walking over to the office and i followed.

He first picked up the gun and let me tell you she was beautiful. growing up with jake and logan i mostly got there older guns cause mom couldn't always buy new ones which i was fine with and didn't really care about. He then gave me the suite and a new mask. "ABAHAHAHHAAHAHDGDH IM EXCITED CAN WE GO ALREADY ?!!?!?" I said yelled. I have yelling problem. "yeah we'll go once Anthony and Chance get home they went to the gym." Jake explained. "Are you hungry ?" He asked. "Yeah i could eat." i said.