A/N

A/N

Ok so I'm not really good at this kind of stuff. I'm awkward and not good at talking to people even throu typing so I guess wanted to say this.

This is my first story. I have been trying to write it for awhile now and I'm just posting it. I like to write from the guys POV. I don't know why. probly cause I don't have alot of girl freinds so I don't really know how girls really act. So the story willl be in Jack's point of view most of the time. I like to think that it kinda make my story different cause I personally don't really see stories that are in the point of view of the person the fanfic is about that often. The story is kinda slow at first. I am sorry I just want to set up the story a little before I interduce the love intrest in the story.

In Beneath The Roses, Creed is All Time Low's producer and has been since they signed to the label, Hopeless Records. Which in the story is owned by Creed's father. Creed's farher also owns Fearless and Rise records too. Creed has produced every album the guys have put out besides the first. She is really close friends with all four of the guys.

I know all of this in the story isn't ture but that's the point of fiction.
The time line isn't completely that accurate eithier, but I tryed to go kinda along what the guy were doing. Please read if you like it vote if you want comments comments wirh any suggestions on how I can do better or if I don't do somthing right just be nice please. I'm sorry if the gramer is bad I try my best I'm not the best writer.

:)irsh