Chapter one We can live like Jack and Sally if you want.

Jack's POV
9/ 10/16 Noblesville, Idianna Klipsch Music Center.

My Sally: I miss you Jack

                 I miss you too sally:jack

My sally: lol when do you guys get off tour with blink 182.

October first in LA: Jack

My Sally: I can't wait that long to see you jack where are you guys playing today.

Then come and see me. We're play  Klipsch Music Center in  Noblesville, Indiana basically Indianapolis : Jack

My Sally :  takes cool never been there and I don't know if I can I have work . I can't really leave work right now. I'm doing interviews and I have a lot of stuff I have to do because my dad is away. I'm sorry.

Take some time off your basically your own boss:Jack

My sally: I can't I'm so busy right know I'm so sorry I want to see you God I miss you so fucking much God I miss all of you guys.

Creed I miss you so much dann it  I don't know what to do with myself without you here. I feel like  I am drowning and I don't know what to do. I get so sad then I don't know how to get happy and I don't know why I just get really sad for no reason I'm usually the happy one, but I've  been watching eveyone else and they all  look really happy. They smile and are  laughing  I have to force a  laugh and force even the smallest smile : Jack

I need you creed: Jack

My SallyI'm  so sorry Jack.

My SallyJack are you alright?

My Sally: Jack?

My sally: JACK!

My sally: Jack Barakat you answer me  right  fucking now damn it!

My Sally : Jack  please your scaring me.

My sally: JACK!

I'm here  I'm sorry I shound't have said anything I'll be fine  :Jack

My Sally: Jack you can tell me any thing you now that right.

My sally: I  love you Jack if you need me just text any time I'm here for you. Go out there and kill it like you always do. Your great the fans love so just go out there and do it for them. You'll be home in no time ok.

I look down at the text with a smile on my face. Creed always had a way of making me feel better.

"Hey Jack. They need you in the dressing room" a voice  shouts echoing off the walls. I jump startled from the shout  hitting my head on the wall." Damn it "I grumble  reaching my hand up to rub  the back of my head.  I pop my head out from around the conner  behind the wall I was leaning on. I was sitting on the ground my back against the wall. My knees up against my chest.  

Rian was leaning throu the door he had his outfit on for the show tonigh. The hand that wasn't holding firmly on to the door was griping his drum sticks.

His laugh echoed off the walls of hallway. " You ok Jack "  his voice  only slightly  echoing this time. "Yeah I'm ok.  I'll be there in a minute" I tell him. He leaves me sitting in the quite atmosphere of the hallway.  After we did sound check. I  headed to a quite spot. The drowning feeling of having people around me all the time was suffocating.

I couldn't take it  any more. Usually I love being on tour playing my guitar , hanging out with the guys and living my dream, but this go around I just want to go home.   It's like I have no motivation to go out there. I just want to go home to Creed , my Sally. I just don't want to be on tour any more.