|| 7

// third class //

"Seriously, you guys havent know the actors and actresses' characters? It's the third class already." the friendly person in class ask as Haeri pack up.

"Yeah havent,cause we have to make our own drama lines." Haeri replied. "Haeri! Late for class!~" Eun gi from the outside called her. Haeri waved goodbye to her close classmates and ran out to her drama class as their jaw hang open.

The class started but the acting haven't. The drama casts seemed to understand the normal situation off them planning some things but Haeri is now standing like a rock, looking around.

"Yah Haeri! Do something." Eun Gi said to her but she just dont know what to do.

"Gather up, people!" one of the crew yell in front of them with the director next to her and some of other crews. "The plans and drama lines are made from you guys so you should discuss this with Manager-nim, you being who, and what to do and all. This must be settled before break. Volunteers are allowed to stand at the front and explain things."

People around them were planning but they only look at them. "So, my thought is that Areum  break up with the boy then the boy got depressed too much then he died in an accident and BOOM! my drama lines are done!" Automatically, Haeri look at the girl in front who have a sharp and loud voice, explaining the ideas she have. How disturbing.

"Nice enough, but not enough dramatic!" the manager clapped loudly. "Should we make Rowoon act for it?" the director whispered to the manager.

"I guess.. but we need one guy more."