CHAPTER 18

Joseph (28) Above^
(Joseph)

Well I Have Gotten The Kids And Now Just Chilling. I Love My Life And I Love My Husband Who Still Is Dumb As Bricks But He Should Be Home Soon.

JJ: Aye Daddy Can I Talk To You An Dad When He Get Here?

Joseph: Sure Son

I Wonder What Is Up ?

(Jacob)

Okay, Today Was Interesting At Work But I Bet You Any Amount Of Money It's About To Get More Interesting Lol It's Never A Dull Day At The Lee House. An John,Jessi & Joe Be Running Around The House Playing Still While The Twin Nerds Stay In Books. And You Have Attitude A.k.a JJ. That Boy Is Going To Be The Death Of Us. But I Love Him. Now That Husband Of Mine Is The Best I Couldn't Ask For A Better Husband. Besides Who Else Is Going To Put Up With Me & Have Had 6 Kids By Me. I Can Tell Ya The Answer To That, Um No One.
Well Guys I Made It Home & Bout To Go Inside To See The Hubby An The Little Ones. TTyl

(Enters)

Joseph: Hey Babe How Are You ? & How Was Ya Day?

Jacob Sr.: It Was Good. The Kids Napping?

Joseph:You Know It. Well The Twins Ain't You Know What They Are Doing & JJ Is Up & He Said He Need To Talk To Us.

Jacob Sr: Okay, Call Him Down, While I Go Get Change Into Something Comfortable Real Quick.

Joseph: Okay. (Texts JJ: Your Father Here Come Down So We Can Talk)

Jacob Sr: I Changed Lol An He Still Ain't Down, I Swear He Gets His Slowness From You Lol. And What Is It Want To Talk About ?

Joseph: Lol First Of All Don't Do My Son He Looks Just Like You An Slow Minded Just Like You And Is A Pig Just Like You So He Gotta Get Something From Me lol. I Don't Know What He Wants To Talk About, If I Knew I Would Of Told You Sir (Smile)

JJ: Um Well Daddy You Told Pops Lol. But Anyway

Jacob Sr: JJ Shut Up Before You Get Daddy In Trouble Now What You Want To Talk About My Son.

JJ: Well For One Eww. And In School Today We Had To Do That Stupid Introduce Yourself. So I Did An I Told Them I'm Not Adopted, An I Was Made Exactly Like You Were And Born To This Earth Like They Were But Only By A Male. An That Shut Them Up. So My Teacher Stepped In & I Don't Know If She Call Herself Trying To Block The Students From Asking Me Questions Or What But She Was Saying How Men Have Female Parts Or Organs That's How They Can Have Kids. Then She Said It Could Be Genetics. So When She Said That I Kinda Ignored The Class & Thought Could Me And My Brothers Have Kids Are Not ? Because I Was Thinking Like It Maybe A 50/50 Chance Since My Daddy Can An Dad Can't.

Joseph: Wow, Um, Wow, JJ You Can I Didn't Want You To But Ya Can. Actually All Y'all I Birth Can. I Know This May Sound Crazy But I Didn't Want You To Because 1 I Didn't Want You To Be Labeled As A Freak. 2. I Really Didn't Want You To Because I Was Like, What If My Child Be Gay An Decides Not To Protection Or Something On A 1Night Stand or Something. My Child Would Get Knocked Up An I Wouldn't Know What To Do With Myself.

Jacob: Dang Bae You Thought About All That.

Joseph: Yea When I Was Pregnant With JJ.

JJ: Okay, Now That I Got Out The Way I Got Something Else To Tell You. It's Not Bad, So Get That Our Head. Lol. But Pops & Daddy I Promise From This Day On Out I Will Not Give You No Problems. I Love You Guy's To Much. I Will Not Act Spoiled No More. I Was Acting Out Because Of How Much I Had Take Up For You All In School An This An That. It Was Just Getting Stressful. But I See I Was Putting Y'all Through More Stress An Y'all Was Still Spoiling Me.

Jacob Sr: Son, Stop It & Enjoy High School. Forget What The Students Or Teacher's Say. As Long As You Love It Doesn't Matter. People Say Slick Stuff While We Out Together An When We Were Younger But We Didn't Care We Just Ignore Them.

JJ: It's Just They Be Talking Bout Daddy & The Family.

Joseph: Lmbo, What They Be Talking Bout How Had All You Guys And Talking Bout My Parents. Listen If They Say Stuff Directly To You That Means They Aren't Scared Of You. But If You Hear From This And That Person Or The Person Is Standing Right There Beside You That Means There Scared. So When They Say I Don't Want To Hurt Your Feelings That's Actually Code For I'm Scared Of. I'm Scared Of What Your Going To Say, React Or Whatever. Also Body Language Watch. But Son I Know Yo Dad Told Ya The Story, So Has Long As You Know You Good. They Ask Questions You Just Go Off How You Feel. Yea Do What Ya Feel. No Hitting Or Punching Or Kicking, Throwing An Etc

JJ: Cool, I Gotta Daddy. I Love Y'all Though Y'all The Best Parents Ever.

Jacob Sr: Lol Somebody Has Really Fked You Up Because You Haven't Talked Like That Since You Were Bout 9 Or 10.

JJ: Shut Up Old Man. I'm Trying To Be Nice But You Making It Hard Lol

Jacob Sr: There Goes My Son, I Knew He Was Still There

Joseph: For Real Lol, I Thought The World Was Bout To End Lol

JJ: lol See I Try But Y'all 2 Smh. I See Why Y'all Do Make A Good Couple. Smh Lol (Walks In Kitchen)

(Knock,Knock,Knock)

Joseph: I Wonder Who That Can Be? Who Is It?

Person: Boy Open The Door.

Joseph: What The?

Person: (Gasp !!!!)

Joseph: Ashleyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Ashley: Hey I Miss You. You Jacob Still Together ? And Your Hair Has Gotten So Long. Let Me Guess I Have More Niece's & Nephew's

Joseph: Yes. Yes. What Are You Doing Here?
Nevermind I Already Know. You Got The Guest House Boo.

Ashley: Thanks Hun. But Can I Come Inside. I Gotta Speak To The Other Bestie And I Gotta See The Main Nephew JJ.

Joseph: Ok, The House Dirty Though I Haven't Cleaned Up Here In A Bit. (SIGH) LOL There They Go In Theory Favorite Spot Of The House. (KITCHEN)

Ashley: JACOB!! Darling :)

Jacob Sr: ASHLEY !!! Sup, What You Doing Here.

Ashley: Truthfully I Come To Find A Job. I Went Back To Charolette Thinking You Guy's Were Their Until I Ran Into Your Mom Saying That Y'all Was Up Here So I Came Up Here. Now Tell Me This Isn't My Nephew Over Here.

Joseph: Yea, That's JJ

Ashley: Omg Baby You Have Gotten So Big. And Is Fine. How Old R U Now ?
Do You Remember Me Yo Aunt Ashley ? Probably Not To Little To Remember. Omg I'm Getting Old

Joseph: Helfa Shut Up We The Same Age

Ashley: Like I Told You When We Were Younger. I Am Not Lauren,You Do Not Tell Me What To Do. Lol

Joseph: Girl Bye Lol

Ashley: Well I'm Gone See Ya Next Fall

Jacob: Bye Ashy lol

JJ: Daddy Who Is She ?

Joseph: Wow You Really Don't Remember. That Is My Best Friend Ashley From High School. You Called Her Auntie. An That Was My Bestfriend And Ya Dad Friend So We Let It Stick.
See In High School Me And Your Dad Were Friends Before We Came Husband's. We Had A Crew It Consists Of Me, Ashley, Ex-Friend Staci, Ya Dad Best Friend Mike & Him. We Were Hot. Everyone Wanted To Be With Us But Nope Only Us 5. When 1 Fight, All Fight An Etc. Ya Dad Finally Sad He Had A Crush On Me & Wanted Me When He Found Out I Was Going To New York For Min Which I Never Did Go. Then At The Lunch Table I Realized I Loved Him. And Now We Are Here.

JJ: So You Mean To Tell Me If It Wasn't
For New York Y'all Wouldn't Be Together And I Would Have Different Daddy Or Dad.

Joseph: Yes

JJ: Well Thank You New York. And Dad Your Soft/Weak.