51. Overthinking.

*JESSIE'S POV*

I woke up naked next to Zayn, and I smiled at the sight of his body beside mine and his chest was practically glowing; it never failed to amaze me how perfect he looked in the morning. How no matter what happened the night before, he always looked like he just walked out of a Hollywood movie the next morning. I showered him with soft kisses on his chest, before moving on top of him, and kissing his neck. I knew he liked to be woken up like this, and it wasn't exactly bad on my part either. I smirked as he stirred, moving his arms up and around me. "One more day," I whispered to him softly, and nibbled on his ear lobe, and a light smirk appears on his lips; it will always be wonderful sight that gives me butterflies.

"Hmm," he spoke, and glided his hands up my hips and then down my thighs beneath the thin white sheets. Zayn opened his eyes, "Mannn those eyessss... do things to me every time," I blushed at my own thoughts whereas Zayn, oblivious to my thoughts in the morning, smiled at me and leaned up to kiss me. His touch was soft on my body, and I still trembled every second his fingertips were on my skin. He knew how I liked things done, like I knew him. This was the best part though. The morning after the night before, waking up with him. Laying in his arms, and kissing him. Just being in bed with him, now. That was enough for me. "That was the last time we are going to have sex until we are married," I told him, and he hummed again. Looks like he isn't one for conversation this morning.

I wrapped my body around one of the sheets to cover myself from the chilly morning, and laid my head down against Zayn's chest. He ran his fingertips through my hair, and had one arm around me. I held the hand that was around me. "We have company," I spoke hearing voices down stairs, "Hmm... five more minutes," he mumbled, rolling over so we were spooning and I laughed softly. "You can't hide forever," I spoke, "I said only five minutes, is it crime to want you to myself ?" he whispered against my ear and kissed the back of my neck. "No..." I spoke, "You and I are going to be high in demand today by a lot of different people... So let's just make the most of the five minutes now," he whispered, the familiar chirp in his voice wasn't there. "Since when did you get so sentimental about being alone with me?" I asked turning to face him, but due to his advantage in height, all I was saw was tattoos along his collar bones. "I always like being alone with you," he tries to smile at me.

I pull my self away from Zayn's arms and throw his t-shirt over my head and some underwear from the draws. "You coming?" I asked him, he shook his head. "I am going enjoy the quiet for a moment," he smirked at me, I nod and smiled at him. Opening the door, "Jessie ?" he asked, and I turned around and smiled, he looked up at me with eyes that hid one thousand words. "Never mind," he tried to smile, "Your acting odd lately," I squint my eyes at him, and he smiled "Wedding fever," I see him try to sigh but hid it with a smile, and I nod and walked out of the room.

I walked happily down the stairs, and I smirked as I saw the other four boys in the kitchen. I lean against the door frame, and I wonder how we got here. How we got this far. We got by Zayn and I on the verge of madness, Niall almost dying, Liam dealing drugs, Louis being a murderer, and Harry falling apart. How did we end up this happy? Normal people would be in a counselling session, talking to someone about it, but somehow we were still okay. The boys all still had smiles, and they all still laughed. There laughter had made many days easier. Especially Niall's recently, he had helped with a lot; The wedding, and if I ever had doubts about where things were going he would be there, many times I had rang him up at 4am when George needed feeding, just to talk to him.

Flashback

"Hey Princess," I heard Niall tired voice, "Sorry, Did I wake you?" I asked him, "Nothing out of the ordinary, can't you sleep?" he asked me, and I hummed a no. "You're still fussing over this wedding aren't you?" he asked me, "Doesn't it all just seem too perfect?" I sighed and stood up looking out at the dark sky, "Can things be too perfect?" he sat up in his bed which I knew because of the rustling of his sheets that I had become accustomed to. "Zayn and I aren't perfect, you know that, I know that, the whole world knows that... things are going sooooo well, and when they go well and get better... I don't know... I feel like I am setting myself up for a bigger fall," I told him, and sat down at the table.