Chapter 1 // problems?!?!

Ughhhhhh I hate my life ! , Okay you must be confused, well let me introduce myself , I'm evalangeline Wolfie , I'm 18 years old, and it's only me and my brother well I wouldn't call him my brother because he gave up one me a long time ago when my parents died in a rouge attack ,

I was 5 years old at that time and I was playing around and I heard growling so I screamed and as the rouge jumped at me and my dad jumped also shifting mid-air attacking the rouge before it got to me,my mum got me and put me inside quickly and she whispered to me with tears stinging her eyes "darling I love you and so does your father' she kissed my head and was about to walk away, but turned around and also said 'sweety please take care of your brother for us" she ran out and all I heard was screams of agony.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by my brother screaming "YOU LITTLE BITCH GET DOWN HERE NOW TO MAKE THE PACK BREAKFAST!" Ughhhhhh I hate him so much h but I could feel his anger radiating off of him so I didn't waste another minute and got dressed into sweatpants and a jumper and Raced downstairs.

As soon as I got downstairs,Alex the alpha yelled"Make breakfast now you worthless bitch!" as he sent a big blow to my ribs I'm sure he broke some ribs and then he started to beat me up with his friends,including my brother,while all I did is take it all silently,after a while they stopped and told me to make breakfast and clean the house for the party tonight.

As I got up I looked down and saw the floor covered in my blood aswell as on the wall so I got the mop and cleaned it all up.

After I finished cleaning the blood I went and made 300 pancakes,,cereal,muffins,and salad for the pack sluts. As soon as I finished cooking I set the table out and everyone came running down shoving me out of the way.

I quickly and painfully got up and mentally groaned, 'OMG let me get a them, motherfuckers!!'my wolf rose screamed

'no you'll probably kill them all since we have alpha blood running in both of us!' I screamed 'and stop screaming your giving me a head ache!!' I demanded

'all they have ever done for you is treat you like shit! And you expect me not to be mad?!?!'
'ughhhh why do you always have to be right!!!' 'because I do deal with it bitch' 'motherfu-' before I could finished she disappeared into the back of my mind,ughhh.

When all the pack finished eating I cleaned away all the plates and as I was about to go clean the house I heard heels clicking again the
wooden floors.

I was snapped violently out of my thoughts when Cindy the pack sluts walked in and came over to me and slapped me around the face "ugh make better salad next time you little whore!"she squealed in her annoyingly high pitched voice ,ikr typical slut voice"IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT MAKE YOUR OWN SALAD BITCH AND IM NOT THE ONE WHO BEARLY WEARS ANY CLOTHES,YOU LITTLE SLAG FACE!!"my wolf rose shouted , only then I snapped back to normal and looked around to see that we had gained a crowd , great all I need now is to get humiliated, and infront of the whole pack

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my abdomen..
I looked down only to see a silver knife filled with wolfsbane, I looked up to see my dear brother holding the knife with his eyes pitch black.

"Do never ever touch my mate again!!! MINE!!MINE!!well..Guess you'll never be able to touch anything ever again... Bye bye sister!HAHAHAHA!!!!"my brother said in a sinister laugh.

That was the last thing is saw before I slipped into the darkness and let if fully consume me 'i'll see you soon mum and dad' I thought....

*CLIFFHANGER,what do you think'll happen to evalangeline should she meet her mate should she get rejected I guess you'll see in the next chapter!bye my little hybrids*728 word all together*