Chapter 3//Dream? Or reality!

Hey I'm goin to try and upload more often......okay well I'll shut up enjoy byeeeeeeeeee

------------------------

Eva POV
I woke up in the middle of no where surrounded by nature,suddenly everything felt complete,but Then I started to get my memories of what happened last night,

I got stabbed,I saw my mum! Who is the moon goddess I shifted and I'm a hybrid .

I got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a stick snapping to my right I rapidly twisted my head to see who was there,then three wolves radiating a lot of power came towards me growling and they was about to attack when I heard a voice in my head say,

'Darling you have more power then the three combined ! Tell them to stand down immediately!'

'I will now as you wish moon goddess'

'Call me mum if you wish.'

'Okay mum'
Then I got snapped back into reality to realize if I didn't act fast I wouldn't be alive anymore
So then I reached deep down into my soul and concentrated on getting the power my mum said I had.i concentrated and saw a bright light and I reached down and grabbed it,all of a sudden a wave of power rushed down my body and my veins lit up and the air around me swerved,almost like a tornado,then everything stopped and I stood there wearing a golden laced,white ball gown with a beautiful,black and crimson red cape flowing down,with a hood coated with golden patterns!

Light shun from my body as I spoke loudly 'you three shall bow down immediately and shift now!!'
All of a sudden there was three boys naked bowing in front of me so I reached out to my witch and swished my hand and they all had clothes on.

'Who are you three and why attack me!'
I asked while changing back to my clothes and hiding my sent also putting my sent to human but letting the power seep out so they knew who was in charge here!
'I'm so sorry ma-lady but I am alpha dean of Eclipsemoon pack,and this is my beta jack and my gamma axel!'
'Hmmmmm' my wolf hummed at the back of my head
'What's wrong rose?!?!'I panicked
'Mateeeeeee *sniffff*'she practically moaned out.

All of a sudden I looked like a mad women sniffing everywhere.i smelt a sent of pine wood,cinnamon and ginger! 'Hmmmm omg'I moaned out in my head.suddenly my wolf rose tried to take over my body but I had to try and stop her ,it was harder now that I had shifted and that she is now in her true form! I resisted it,but still struggling! I decided to use my demon and vampire to get there ,so I reached for the blue light but grabbed it much easier this time,and I shifted for the first time into my demon and vampire form at the same time and they mashed up together.i heard whimpering down below me and I looked down at the alpha,beta,and gamma below me and my vampire who I learnt her name to be diamond hissed at them and they cowered in fear from the power seeping out of me.!

I quickly ran to the sent that I smelt and I got there in 20 seconds ,standing outside this mansion,I quickly changed back to my human form and hid all of my sent's except my wolf , 'MATEEEE!!!'my wolf screamed at me 'hmmmmm' I hummed 'he smells nice doesn't he!'she breathed heavily out

The all of a sudden the front door slammed open and I saw the most beautiful guy I have ever saw standing there.......my mate stood there,yes!!! I mentally screamed but then I realized that we had a crowd surrounding us,finally I looked into his shinning pearly blue eyes and realized that he was the prince of all alphas!! He ran to me so fast using his werewolf speed and rapped me up in his arms. While I hugged him I observed him,he is 6,7 and I'm only 5,7 so he is 1 foot taller than me! He has perky blue eyes and dark brown hair done in a whiff and pulled back by hell he had a very deep and defined jawline ,and very nice body.

'He will not betray you honey! And if he does you have to kill him and I will give you a new mate who shall not betray you.'
'Don't worry mum I think he is the right one I can tell because I just read his mind!'
'Okay but be carful honey don't trust too quickly!i love you good byeee-'
I snapped back into reality just as we separated from our tight hug and he says 'I have been waiting for you for 100 years mate!' He looks at me his eyes filled with lust and he leaned into kiss me and someone who looked the same and him came out and we connected eyes and I felt the same thing that I fell toward the one I nearly had my lips on....but I can't have two mates can I?.........

*hey my little hybrids ! How are you all ?? So what do you think will happen with Eva and her mate?! Or should I say mates ?? Cliffhangerrrr__anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter I will be updating soon again so get ready !! Baiiii my little hybrids *word count 910*