Chapter three

"skylar, harry!!!" i heard my mom called. I sit up, breaking myself from consciousness. I found myself in the backyard laying across this grass with harry beside me, with his body sprawled and snoring. "sky!!!" my mom called once more  and i groaned and tap harry's shoulder. "hey curly..." i softly whisper but he didn't move. I became more and more impatient with every tap on harry's shoulder but all he do is just move a little but still didn't wake. "HARRY, WAKE UP!" i yelled and boom! He jolt up. "what the..." "goodmorning to you too" i remarked sarcastically. "what's your problem?" he frowned whilst scratching his messy hair. I stood and started to find my way back inside the house. "you don't want to sleep here. The bugs might bite you." i heard him following behind me.

-----

We found mom, anne and kendra in the living room having a deep conversation with a blonde guy. Who's that?

As we entered the place i cleared my throat to get their attentions. "harry, sky...." mom stood and led us both on the sofa. Kendra is sitting beside us while mom and anne were sitting together on the other couch with this stranger. Harry and i exchanged confused looks because of the sudden sadness that took over the beautiful faces of this lovely women infront of us. "what's going on?" i finally cut the awkward silence and the blonde boy looked up at me. "oh, darling. This is luke. Luke hemmings." anne answered my question. I felt harry stills beside me. I'm so confused.

Why would harry react that way? Does he know this guy? I turned my gaze to harry. "what?" i asked him as if pushing him to the edge to tell what's really happening here. "uhh..." he was cut off shortly by this blonde guy, luke. "harry? Harry styles?" he asked with wide eyes. So, they know each other? What am i thinking? Ofcourse they do. "luke" harry greeted him with his voice low as if he don't want him here. I stared at this boy infront of me. Trying to remember him. Maybe i know this guy? I look into his eyes and his gaze fell down on me. There's a hate from within and a pain that's been hiding. Just like mine. As we stare into each other's eyes. I feel like i'm knowing him and he's letting me in, to see the emotion's that is growing from within. What i see is a lost boy. I picture him as a little, crying for help but no one ever did even just a small kindness. No one did. Poor boy. I shook my head befor i could zone out deeply again. "i'm really really sorry for your parents, luke." kendra apologized. Jeez. Did i wondered that far? "your parents are a good good friend of us. Especially your mother." she added. His parents? I looked beside me only to find harry, glaring at luke. Why is he glaring at him? I nudged him to stop him from that stare and he then turned to look at me. "can i talk to you for a moment?" he asked me. I nod and excused ourselves. As were inside the kitchen, he groaned loudly. "what's your problem?" i gave him a confused look. "that guy out there..." He pointed to the door. "i know him!" he greeted his teeth. And so? What's the big deal. "okay?" i replied not sure of what to say. "damn it, sky! You can't remember him, don't you?" he inched closer toward me with his fists beside him. What? I actually don't know him? Why would he be mad? "what? I don't even know him styles! Can you stop and calm yourself down?" i yelled only for him to hear it. "fuck! Calm myself down? Hah! I can't calm myself down now that luke is back! He's back sky! The boy that pushed you that made you forget everything! EVERYTHING sky!" he shouted emphasizing 'everything' i stepped back. He's mad. Really mad. But why? And luke? Pushing me? And forgetting everything? I know everything. But i can't remember a little luke pushing me. Why would he do that? Now, i am really confused. "w-what are you talking about, harry?" i asked with my shaking voice. "you fucking can't remember it? I am trying so hard to make you remember the promises, what we did in the backyard, in my room, and you telling me about your father! But still, you can't remember anything?" he yelled. What? I can't understand. He took a step forward. Glowering over me. I stepped back but i felt my back hit the counter. "i-i can't remem..." i put my hands on my back and triend to sense something that can hit harry. "you can't remember! Fuck fuck and fuck!" he's losing his temper. And he is so different. Where is the harry styles that i was talking before? Where is he? "harry calm down, please"

I pleaded. "i am trying my best not to be the same. I am trying to be fucking someone i don't even know. Just for you sky! For you" i caught something on my hands and he stepped even more closer. I can finally smell his minty breath.

That breath. That minty breath. I was about to hit him when anne, mom, kendra with luke behind them came running to us. "what is happening here?!" anne shouted. "harry?" he called but harry didn't look. Stop. Make it stop. It's suffocating me. I looked at his eyes and it's different. But so familiar. Have i forgot something? Is true what harry just confessed?

Maybe it's true. I can feel it. But i don't want to believe in him. But i'm gonna find out the  mysteries that my mom haven't told.

*

hello hello. sorry for my late update and for this chapter. nothing much happened and it's kinda short. i'm really sorry guys. i'm just tired becoz of school.

anyway. shoutout to my handsome gay friend gerard! thank you for reading this. haha! i didn't know. but thank you, bae! :*

please do vote. thanks! :* love you all!