Chapter one

13 years later

Up above has darkened.

Droplets of tears started to fall. The sky is beautifully sad as everything around seemed so fine with it. I stared outside, mesmerized by how the dull clouds started to form together. I sighed deeply trying to smell the aroma of the rain outside but nothing came. But then, i remember the windows are close. I frowned. I want to get out of this place. I want to feel the rain and just let it wash my sadness away. Sitting here and doing nothing is not helping. It's only making me more crazy. I looked over my desk and find my notebook and pen sitting there blankly. I opened my notebook, each page is empty and neat. This is useless. I grab my pen and tried to write something. Something that will help get out of this boredom. I think, think, and think until my hand moved and lead it's way to the paper. I let it go and followed what my mind says. Each line, shape, number and letter makes me forget the state where im in right now. Well, this is entertaining. I write and draw and write and draw. Just keep working and then something destructing pulled me out from my deep deep thoughts. "skyyyy..." a raspy voice whispered. I tilt my head up and find where the voice is coming from. "sky, over here" harry waved his hand. He is sitting in the second front row. "what?" i snapped. He grinned. That famous cheecky grin. Hell, this boy is so annoying. "nothing" he smiled even more. Teasing me with his wink. Goodness, if only there is no professor infront maybe He'd be dead right now. "mr. Styles and ms. White?" speaking of the devil, it is. The professor called our attention. "mr. and mrs. Styles please" harry responded confidently. I glared at him. "ah, excelent. Mr. Styles, can you please explain to me the theories that i've been discussing while you and ms. White is discussing something else."  he glower over harry's desk and crossed his arms over his chest. Harry stood bravely "ah! Theories." he begun. "uhm... I....." he rubbed the back of his neck. A sign of being clueless. Our professor smirked knowing that harry can't answer his question. The group of girls that are just sitting next to harry's row let out a small giggles. To be honest, i can't find what's being funny with harry. It seems like they just want harry's attention. Harry looked back and gave the girls a wink and all of them started to squeek. So annoying. "shhss! Please be quiet, girls." professor told them. "oops. Sorry mr. Cabin" trixie, the blonde one apologized. I rolled my eyes. Why is she being so flirty? Even with the professor. She haven't change though. Ever since we were little, she's always just like this. Sometimes, i just wanna cut her head off. I know i'm being rude but if you were the one sitting here right now then maybe you'll feel the same or maybe even worst. "ms. White?" professor cabin called. I jolt. "uh-uhm, yes?" i asked dumb-founded. "where are you, exactly?" he raised a brow at me. Gosh. This old man is really grumpy. I hate him sometimes. "uh..." i opened my mouth but nothing came out. I wanna get out of here. This room is hell. And this man infront of me is satan. And the rest are his servants or the devils. I don't like to stay here anymore. "earth to skylar white! Hello? Are you in there?" mr. Cabin yelled. One more yell and damn, you're gone for long. "uhh sorry. Can i go to the clinic? I'm just feeling a little dizzy right now" i tried to excuse for myself. "now your feeling dizzy?" he asked as if i'm joking. He was about to say something more when the bell for dismissal rang. I'm saved! Thank heavens. Everyone stood and packed their belongings and so did i. A small smile plastered on my face. Finally. "mr. Styles and ms. White will stay and for the others, please get ready for a long quiz on monday." mr. Cabin reminded everyone as they're happily getting out of this hell. Now great! I thought i can finally go home and have some rest. Thanks to mr. Styles. When everyone was out, mr. Cabin signaled us to come infront. I stood infront of his table while harry  leaned on the desk "now. For the both of you. Make an essay about the lesson's earlier. Make it three pages! If you don't have it on exactly monday, then let's make the pages 5 and pass it on tuesday. Got it?" he gasp for air. And yet again, another head shot from this old fat man. I'm gonna spend my weekend trying to make an essay about a lesson that i didn't know. This is really horrible. I looked at harry who is still cool, sitting on the desk. "since you two are discussing something about earlier. I want you guys to work on this essay together. Understood?"  Wow. That's not gonna happen. No. There's no way in hell. Harry is so damn lazy. I remember him being my partner in 5th grade. We are assigned to make a volcano for our science exhibit. To be honest, i was the only one who worked hard for that volcano and he did nothing but to annoy me. And the worst part is when it's finally the day of our science exhibit. The volcano that i made didn't work when i was trying to make it work. It only erupted when i was trying to fix it. I took a shower of fake lava infront of many people. It was the most embarassing moment of my life. Everyone was there. They all laughed at me. Even harry styles. That's why i'm far from liking him. And i don't want that to happen again this time. Not again. "that's a great idea! I would love to make that essay with this lovely lady" he put his arms over my shoulder to which i removed it quickly and gave him a disgusting look. "what?" he raised his arms. "shut up, styles. Not gonna happen." i turned around to look at mr. Cabin and was about to complain but he stops me by raising his hand before i could say something. "that is final. Go home" he command coldly. Wow thanks. I sighed in defeat and walked out the room without any word.

By the time i reached my locker, the hallway is starting to be empty. I unlocked my locker and put my books inside it. While i was fixing my things up, pictures of us caught my eye. The first picture below is me and my bestfriends maddy and nic. We were smiling widely and arms on our shoulders. While i was looking at the photo i didn't notice the smile that formed on my face. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. We never leave each other since 3rd grade. I never thought of up until college we will still be together. The second  picture in the middle is when i was 3 years old. This photo was taken when my dad is still here with us. I was in the middle while my dad is holding me and mom is hugging us. Beautiful smiles plastered on our faces. Mom still got that amazing color of her skin and the glow. And dad, my papa. He is so handsome. His smile is so heartmelting. He looks like he was sent from above. And his eyes. Boy, we have the same eyes, brown. We look so happy in this photo but now, i don't know. We lost him early. They took him away. Why would they do that? Everything was so perfect with dad and they just took him away just like that? I still can't get over to that tragedy... Its still here, hunting me. My daddy's blood, his lifeless body. Everything. My mom's screams. They killed him, i know it because i saw it with my own eyes. I can still remember it. I shut my eyes as if in pain as i recall the worst night of my life. I'm gonna find them for daddy, For mommy and for all the pain. When i'm ready, i will haunt them down and let them remember the bloods in their hands and tell them the things they did infront of their family. I'm gonna kill them inside, softly while they're still breathing. I closed my locker before i can do something violent in my locker. They did this to me. To my mom. I was cut off from my reverie when harry jumped infront of me. "boooo!" harry, harry. What does he think? "what now, styles?" i glared at him. "what now, styles?!" he copied my voice and my choice of words. I groaned in annoyance and walked past him. I know harry. He won't stop bothering me. He will never stop. And i'm tired and pissed and all. I need to go home and just rest. "hey! don't you turn your back at me young lady." i heard him following. i just ignored him while saying crazy stuffs at my back. by the time i reached the front door, i opened it quickly and there i saw my two lovely bestfriends talking with niall, louis, zayn, and liam. harry's gang. oh they're going to be dead. i walked as fast as i could but harry seemed so desperate. i could still hear his footsteps. "hey, sky. wait up!" i heard him call. zayn,niall, louis, liam, maddy, and nic turned their heads on us. "sky!!!" maddy and nic called at the same time. i ignored them and walked past right them. after talking with them. i don't like them though. harry's friends. why would they talk to them. "whoa..." i heard niall say in the background. "skyyy!!!" they all called my name in unison. and that's it. i feel my face starting to heat up, my blood boiling. i lost it. my patience. i stopped my tracks and turn around to them. they're all shock in my sudden expression. harry, who is standing infront of me stopped, eyes wide, and sweat falling over his forehead. "stop... just please stop." is all what i can manage to say. i tried to be calm because i don't want to make a scene in the middle of the street. this day has been a bad day. i need to go home. i badly need a rest. i turned my heels and started to walk away.

what is it with my sudden outburst?

nothing big happened. it's only the mr. cabin, the essay, harry, maddy and nic talking with the boys. it's not a big deal but why am i so irritated?

*

hii guys!!! so, how was it? please ignore my misspelled words and the bad grammars, okay? so, my next update will be on sunday or monday. please do vote :) thank you so much. and for my real life bestfriends maddy and nic, hii. everyone in the group will be here. hahaha. i'll be writing chapter two tonight. for more info. about this story, follow me on twitter @alienchloie i'm always online. just tweet me and i will surely tweet you back. okay!!! that's all folks. loveyou. :* Xx