05 i still had that feeling

While walking to the park, I saw a few familiar faces walking by, staring at their phone the whole time

While walking to the park, I saw a few familiar faces walking by, staring at their phone the whole time. I acted like them when I was at home in my bedroom all day, using my phone. This was basically my first time going out.

When I arrived, I searched for blaze. I saw him on the stone bridge and staring up at the cloudy sky, it was cute how he smiled every time he moved his eyes to look at another cloud, I wonder why he's smiling while looking at clouds. What was going on in his head? I walked over to him, he seemed to notice as he turned my way smiling. D-Does h-he... No.

"Wanna play?" He said.

"Sure, what are we gonna play?" As I said that, he took out his Frisbee.

"I'm gonna throw this. Whoever gets it first two times wins the game." He said. I nodded with a determined look, from Undertale.

We walked over to an empty grass field, still holding onto my hand bag. He threw the Frisbee to a fair distance. We both got into our running positions, he started counting 1 - 3.

1...

2...

Bork!

I ran as fast as I would and... He didn't say 3... I looked at him and from my point of view, he was laughing at me. I was  annoyed, of course it looked like I was blushing but I would get a red face if I was angry. I tackled him on the ground...

The consequences of tackling him on the ground led to the position of which it looked like we were about to kiss. I was badly tempted, but I held the temptation of his lips on mine- Arg! I'm just making myself unbearable to withstand the fact that I want to kiss him. While knowing, that we didn't know that much information about each other yet... It would be the acquaintance of dating a stranger, but you don't know a stranger's name yet, I know his name is Blaze...

I rolled myself off top of him and layed next to him on the grass, thinking of what I did, he was probably thinking the same thing. I want to bleach the eye's of the people who saw what happened, I hope they didn't take a photo of what happened.

"So... W-Will you be m-my best friend? U-Until later..." He whispered the last part to himself, so I didn't get to hear what he fully said.

"Y-Yeah! T-That would b-be g-great!" Goddamn why do I stutter most of my life?

Most of the 'hang out' were silent moments which were awkward. I didn't feel my blush going away because I still had that feeling about Blaze. Out of all the guys in the school, he was the one to open up my heart...

It was scary on how it was 4:51 PM, I needed to go back home, but half of myself says to come at 5:01 to make my brother annoyed. I really wanted more time to stay with Blaze, but life has to conflict that dream. I said goodbye to him and paced walked back to my house.

It was 4:59 and I was in front of the door, I got the house keys out of my Hand bag. Unlocking the door, I didn't see my brother but I did see my favorite food on the dining table.

After eating, I changed into some other comfortable clothes and hopped into bed. I got a text from Blaze.

It wasn't night yet, so I got my laptop and started doing stuff that I'd do everyday, I think

------------

Guys, sorry this chapter was short. It would've been longer if my mom didn't drag me somewhere to go. Oh yeah, I'm back from L.A so think this as a way of getting more chapters.