Chapter 1

OK SO I came up with this storyin my sci-if class and my gf and my friends fuckin loved it and told me to publish it sooooo that's what I'm doing. MCR and Avatar crossover, I apologize for the shitty summary and if the story is complete shit the original was a very bad onsehot and I decided to put it  in chapters to improve it. And it was an amazing idea in my head sooooo enjoy I guess. 

"Just a minute more.....and.....now!!"

It opened its eyes, squinting at the sudden brightness. What was this place? Where was it? It looked around, seeing complex-looking machines and screens everywhere. It looked forward in front of itself and saw a curly haired man with dark eyes staring straight at him.

"Do you know who I am?" The man asked. It blinked and its brain whirred and ran a scan on the man's face. Recognition scan: unknown character. It shook its head, causing a smirk to appear on the curly haired man's lips. "My name is Ray," he began, his voice sounding assertive and dominant. "And I created you." Recognition scan: recognized character, Ray Toro, leader of ToroTech.

"Your name is Johannes," Ray continued. "And you were created to destroy the rebels." System name acknowledged: Johannes. Ray adjusted a cable that was running down Johannes's neck and walked over to a screen. It watched as Ray's fingers danced across the screen and many different colors and shaped appeared and shifted around, and all of a sudden the cable sparked a bit and Johannes gained know.edge of a great war between Ray an the rebels. It suddenly knew rebels were destroying Ray's company and everything he was working so hard to achieve.

Rebels are bad. Rebels must be stopped.

"My name is Johannes," it began, looking down at first, then looking up straight at Ray. "And I was created to destroy the rebels," it finished, waiting for Ray to confirm this information, which he did with a nod.

"Good, now let's review. What is my name?"

"Ray Toro."

"And what is your name?'

"Johannes"

"What did I create you to do?"

"Destroy the rebels"

"Good...," Ray's fingers danced along the screen once more, then the cable sparked again and Ray disconnected it from Johannes's neck.

"Now come on android. The rebels are planning to attack tomorrow, and you've got work to do."