Interview Day

" omg Jimin....these pancakes are so good! The best I have had!"

Junkook had the biggest smile on his face and Jimin enjoyed looking at that smile. It made him smile and even blush a little bit.

"Well I am glad you think so...its a actually my first time making pancakes"

Jimin and Junkook started laughing but nearly choked cause they both had a mouth full of pancake.

"I loved it very much...but sadly I have to go get ready for my huge interview about the fight. Could you....could you possibly help me get ready...make sure I look good and not all beat up?"

Jimin smells as he looks back at Junkook, " sure....id love to help"

They both get out of their seats and Jimin helps Junkook with his crutches and up to his room.

Jimin sits Junkook on the bed and goes in him huge closet to pick out 3 outfits for Junkook to choose from.

One outfit was a coral blue suit with a pearl pink tie and white shined shoes. Another was an army green suit with a black and silver tie and black sparkling shoes. The last one was velvet red with a blood red tie and midnight black shoes.

Jimin walks out if the closet with all 3 outfits in his hand and holds them up to let Junkook desire.

"Hummm....lets go with....the red outfit....you know...incase anything happens and makes me start to bleed again"

They both start giggling

Jimin agrees and starts to help Junkook get ready and spiffy for his big interview with a bunch of his fans and non-fans that are gonna be there watching every move he makes.

"Shall I help with your hair and makeup?"

Junkook shakes his head in agreement and Jimin leads him to his astonishing big bathroom with too many mirrors.

Jimin sits him down and takes a good look at his face to see what all is needed to be done to make him look like he was never hit.

Once he has figured out what was needed to be done, he went right to work with no comment.

Jimin was working so hard and in detail that he lost track of time.

"Oh shit...we gotta get you to your interview and fast!"

Junkook had no time to comment on Jimins work and they were rushing to the car.

Jimin hoped in the car with Junkook and the manager started to rush off.

"Your coming with me?"

"Of course I am! Who else is gonna give the details on the injuries and medical treatment that you hardly remember lol."

"Good point."

They arrived at the interview with tons of fans surrounding the car.

"Ok we gotta be quick but careful getting in there so just follow me."

Junkook said nothing and followed Jimin into this big glass building while being blinded by tons of flashing lights.

"Finally, we got through that big mess. Now, when we get into the room, make sure to smile and look good and healthy to make them think you didn't even suffer from the fight, got that?"

"Yes, I got it lol."

"Good! Let's get this over with and afterwards, maybe we can go out for some coffee or ice cream. Which ever you'd like more."

"I would love to."

Jimin and Junkook smiled as they both interned the interview room with lawyers and huge MMA sponsors.

"Here we go"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry for not updating! I have had many things happen during the time I was gone. Some good and some bad...the good thing is though is I am back and ready to sweep you guys off your feet by my story. I hope you guys can forgive me and continue reading! I will be updating weekly.
Until next time!♡