New beginnings [Chapter three]

Felix POV:

As I am done eating in the morning , I quickly go to out to start up the car and drive away to the hospital again.

I'm walking towards the "reception area" and see a nurse with blonde hair that quickly stares at me with a smile as I am approaching to her desk. The blonde nurse look's around her desk to find something and after a few minutes, she hands me a paper with a few questions and point's at the parts I need to fill in.

I don't know why I need to but I do it anyway. As I am filling in the paper the nurse ask's me:
— "Aren't you the guy who visited Marzia Bisognin last week?"
I put down the pen quickly and look up at the nurse who waits for an answer.
— " Yeah, I'm a... acquaint to her" I whisper as I'm leaning towards the pen
The nurse gives me a strange look but let's me finish what I'm writing. Then she quickly leads me to Marzias hospital room. The nurse opened the door slowly and we saw Marzia laying there asleep still, the nurse whom I recognized and was called Dalia approached Marzia to wake her up and tell her that a visitor had arrived.

Marzias POV:

I rub my eyes to look to see that Felix had arrived. I look at him as he approaches to the chair beside my bed. I instantly take my hand out to greet him. For a second he looks at me but eventually he does take his hand to greet me. The touch of his hand suddenly makes me feel something , deep inside triggers me to close my eyes and I instantly get a vision:

[vision state]

As I slowly open my eyes at first everything is white and as I look around where I'm. I see a tall guy who looks like Felix walking towards me. As the white fades away the place I'm in is a kitchen. Suddenly I hear Felix's voice close to me, he stands close to me and shouts at me. I stand in chock as he quickly goes to the counter and takes his keys and goes out from the door. I hear the door shut, in that second I automatically collapse to the floor. When I open my eyes I'm back to reality.

Felix POV:

" marzia marzia can you hear me" I say as I shake her. Suddenly she opens her eyes and looks at me as she had seen a ghost, it took awhile until I could say something.
" What happened you just blacked out as you were holding my hand" I asked as she got up to sit on the bed. She looked up to my face and replied with, no nothing just blacked out for a bit. In that moment I remembered what I came here for. I needed to ask the doctor if I could take marzia home to take care of her. I excused myself and headed out though the door. I walk towards the hallway and I look around to find a doctor, as I'm about to head back I hear someone calling for me. I turn back and it's Marzias doctor, what an coincidence I think for a second but I quickly walk towards the doctor and instantly ask him if they can allow me to take marzia home. As I end my sentence the doctor turns back, and I can tell he's unsure but replies with a " I'll need to know think about it, in the meantime Mr. Kjellberg you can head home and wait for our response" my heart sinks as I walk away from the doctor who goes the other way. Instead of heading out of the hospital I head to find Dalia, Marzia's nurse. I'm walking feeling frustrated but I know what I'm going to do. As I'm looking down to my phone if I have received any messages on my phone, in the corner of my eye I see a familiar face... and quickly discover that it's Dalia. I sprint to her and politely excuse myself and tell her about what the doctor said she replies with a nod and says that I need to fill some papers and have a personal interview with the doctor about your relation with marzia. I knew this would happen I thoughts for myself. Then walked out from hospital without Dalia noticing me.

Authors note:
This was rushed but I still like my come back. The reason I haven't written this fan fiction was beacause I didn't have time for it because my studies + didn't have any motivation.

Give it a star and comment what you think about this chapter!
xx
Mel