A stranger [Chapter two]

That afternoon

As I'm thinking thoughts about who could it be that want's to visit me, it just now seems sincerely. I still don't know how long I have been in this hospital it appears to be forever "everyday I am surrounded by hospital staff especially
Dalia that I recently got to get to know.

At that moment I look to the door opening slowly as a tall blond guy walk's in, quickly
I approach his outfit that it is a grey t-shirt with long black jeans and I also look at specifically the way he views me it feels like I may consider to recognise his face.

The ocean blue eyes, his face expression it all makes sense it is him!

Once he sits down on my bed I ask quietly him if he knows me and he response is:
— I helped you get to this hospital, he responds
As my shock I turn my head towards the windows. I glance at him as he looks down and then quickly approaches that I'm staring at him at that moment I quickly turn towards to him as the guy introduces himself as "Felix Kjellberg" in seconds we start talking about ourself's and we acutely get along pretty well.

Hour's passes and at 1am he decides to go as it is really late. The coincidence between incredible Felix & I have more in common that I thought, but that reminds of the dream's I've had, what do they mean? as I'm laying on my bed and trying to go to sleep.

Then I fall asleep with a smile on my face. For the first time since for a long time

Felix:POV
As I'm walking away from the hospital to my car, I start to get flash backs the moments we had in the hospital.
Marzia felt really curios as she was talking to me,but still something told me she didn't feel comfortable at all.

All she was saying was yeah as I was talking to her I saw her precious little smile, that made me warm inside and it felt like the marzia that I've know. But I remember when I walked in there she was viewing me really strangely, at that moment I remember the doctors told me before that it's the side affects from the accident. That she doesn't remember some small details.

That was hard to tell to myself as, I'm driving and quickly get more flashbacks from the accident that happened to Marzia:

I remember clearly that my phone was ringing and I saw that it was "Marzia"  I answered and instead of hearing Marzia's precious voice, it was a guy who calmly tried to tell me that my girlfriend had an accident. I ran quickly to the car and started driving to the place, I don't know how fast I was driving but when I was looking around it was really quick — probably 100 or more.  As I was approaching the scene I saw people as a ring and the ambulance. I quickly ran in towards the crowd and shockingly saw Marzia laying all bloody on her clothes - a tear fell down my cheek. The nurse who was beside Marzia told me that she is in a bad condition but they are doing everything to save her. Then a few others came and took her in the ambulance including me. I was sobbing my eyes out as I was holding her hand, I was heartbroken I'm still broken...

I walked out from the car into the house, getting ready to sleep. It felt hard to sleep on our bed because it reminded me of so many memories. Instead I shut my eyes and a drop of tear fell down on my cheek, it all hurts to see her like that.
At that moment I got reminded that I can ask the doctors to maybe take Marzia out of the hospital to take care of her. I need to have her here with me and remind about who I am really...

It's getting more interesting right or no ohh well:)
Tell me what you like about this chap and pls give a like if you enjoyed reading it

xoxo
Mel