•√•5•√• Wait whAt?!

-One week later-

                     Seven's PoV

Today the day im moving in with Toffs. I got all my stuff and head in my car. I drive for a few hours until I finally reached Toff's house. It wasn't too big nor was it too small. More like
a comfy house. I go up to the front door. It was about 7:00 pm. It wasn't too dark outside. I ring the doorbell, I here some rustling inside the house. Someone finally opens the door.
-
-
-
It was Toffee!
She took a good look at me and hugged me.

"Seven! Welcome!"
Her hospitality was really nice.
One thing was i couldn't tell if she was a girl the first time i saw her face. But it's ok she doesn't care what people call her by. I got my luggage and went inside. I saw someone else inside the room. Im guessing they're a boy?? I dont even know.

"Oh yea! And this is Shannon!" Toffs said as she introduced her to me.

Oh so it was that Shannon guy. Whoops guess I was wrong. She's a girl. Goddamnit Seven.

"Oh, Hi" Shannon said in more of a tired like voice. I can already tell that we won't get along. But we'll see.

"Your room will be beside mine! Pretty cool riggght?"

"uh yeah!" I said to Toffee.

Im getting kinda worried Shannon has been giving intimidating glares at me. Jeez. She's getting on my nerves. I better step up my game. I go to my stuff and put it in my new room. I go and lie on my bed. As expected, it was really soft.

              -A few hours later-

It was time to go to bed. It seemed like Shannon was sleeping over. She had to sleep on the couch. I wanted to sleep so bad but I was really thirsty. So, as a simple human being, I went downstairs to get a cup of water. Im guessing it's in the fridge.

                   Shannon's PoV

I wake up to the sound of someone going to the kitchen. At first I thought someone broke in. But I forgot this Seven guy moved in. I'm worried that he'll get too close to Toffee. Hopefully not though. It's not like im jealous though. I'm completely fine with Toffee having new people in her life.
-
-
-
I take a good peek at the kitchen keeping one eye open. I didn't have to get up since the kitchen was right next to me. It looked like the Seven was getting a glass of water. I'm used to sleeping early at like 7:00 or 9:00 pm. But it's like midnight now. Why did he have to go downstairs at this time? I try and go back to sleep. Sleeping on the couch has it perks. I decided to get up to see what Seven was doing. I slowly go up to the kitchen. When I turned on the lights I just heard a screech. I was a bit startled.

"Oh uh hi" He said.

"Sup" I asked

"Uh nothin much, just getting a glass of water i guess"

"Heh at this time?"

I find it hilarious when people always have an awkward conversation. They always have this expression which makes me laugh for some reason. After all of that I go back to sleep. Let's see how tomorrow ends up...

A/N sorry for not updating sooner. Im at a friend's house rn lmao