•√•6•√• Possessive much?

My [Toffee] PoV

I wake up at 6:00 am. Everyone else is sleeping. I'm really bored now. I decided to go to the coffee shop that opens early for some reason. I get ready. Suddenly Seven comes out of his room dressed.

"I wanna go with you" He said.

I simply nodded so I wouldn't wake Shannon up. We decided to walk since the coffee shop isn't really far from here. It was silent the whole way there. It's pretty awkward. We go  inside and place out orders.
-
-
-
"So why'd you wake up so early?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh I'm pretty used to waking up early" He replied.

It's weird. He responds with the most simplest replies. We have a conversation about whales for about 7 minutes until our orders were ready. I let my coffee sit for awhile so it could cool down. Seven does the same.

"You know, it's nice talking to you"
He suddenly says.

"Oh um, thanks"

I feel really flustered now. No one usually says that to me. It's not like I'm developing feelings for him. ha. ha. ha. Crap. Well thank you so much feelings. I hate you so much.
-
-
-
Once my coffee has finally cooled down a bit. I drink it. I love coffee, it's one of my stress relievers. Seven And I talk about Persona 5 and how Akechi is a great antagonist. [He really is though].

                      Seven's PoV

Seriously, Toffee is a great person to talk to. She's really nice and funny. I might as well say that I like her. More than a friend. I won't even deny it anymore.

I wonder how the others are doing. Im thinking about continuing Persona 5. I suddenly just stopped since I have family problems. Pretty depressing if you think about it. We were done finishing our food. We decided to go home since Toffee forgot her phone.
Unlike before the walk wasn't silent. We talked more and more. I didn't want it to end. I always want to be with her. Ok gross I'm getting cheesy now. We get home. Shannon is awake eating cereal, she was on her phone.

"Oh hey" She says in a bored tone.

I went into my room to set up my Ps4. Persona 5 here I come.

                  Shannon's PoV

When Seven went to his room. I stood up and washed the dishes. Toffee sat on the couch. I feel like Seven is in the way of me liking Toffee. When I was done washing the dishes I sat down with Toffee.

"So where'd ya go?" I gripped onto her arm.

"Oh the coffee shop, you know the one near here?"

"Ah, I see"

Im jealous now. They should've woken me up. Whatever it's just one time. I came closer and was basically hugging her. She's always so comfortable around me, which is great.
-
-
-
She decided to get in a more comfortable position so she would watch Tv. 2 hours later when I was about to nap. She stood up and went to Seven's room. What a bummer. She went out of his room after 5 minutes.

"What did you do in there?" I simply asked.

"Oh I was just checking on him"

What a weird response. It felt so suspicious though. Well, It's just me being really jealous. After all that she talked about how Seven is a really "Great friend". I don't know what's so great about him. I got so annoyed and frustrated. I finally snapped and pinned Toffee to the wall. Whoops. My hand slipped.

A/N Whoop tomorrow is the last day of school!! I'll have more time on my hands now. hue hue.