The Baby In The Woods

On his way home to his village hidden in the leaves Sasuke Uchiha the last of the Uchiha Clan and his Anbu team just got finished with an A rank mission when Sasuke heard a whimper and sobbing, he looked down and saw some leaves moving, he stopped on a branch and held up his hand, lthe men stopped behind him on other tree branches and waited as their leader went to investigate whatever was moving. He moved the leaves out of the way Sasuke's eyes widen when he saw a little baby girl, she looked a few hours old as her umbilical cord was still attached to her, dry and wet blood on her body, only a little tuff of black hair and on her stomach was a seal of some kind but he didn't know what seal. He took off his long red scarf and wrapped her in it. Sasuke jumped back up in the trees to his waiting team. One of them saw the baby" someone left a baby in the middle of the woods? How awful" Sasuke had his mask on since it was to protect their identity while out of the village. The baby fell asleep when she was wrapped warm in the scarf" alright, let's continue back home" the team nods" Hai, Captain!!" They jumped tree to tree on their way home.

Once at the hokage tower they turned in their report and the scrolls they had to retrieve, Naruto nods" thank you, you are dismissed, the Anbu team left except Sasuke who had the baby hidden in the scarf, Naruto look at Sasuke" what you got there? Some fruit?" Sasuke shook his head" no, a baby" Naruto turned his head and spat out his water he had in his mouth" a baby!?" He got up and goes to Sasuke's side, looked down, Sasuke moved the scarf that was covering the baby girl, Naruto's eyes widen" she doesn't look a day old" Sasuke nods" yeah she looks like she was just born cause her umbilical cord is still attached and she has dry and wet blood on her. I'm going to go to the hospital so Lady Tsunade can look at her and see if she is healthy." Naruto nods" I'll come to, the paperwork can wait," his lover shakes his head" Shikamaru is not going to like that" Naruto grins" he'll be fine Dattebayo! Now let's go" he takes the baby and walks out, Naruto turns into a mother when it came to children and babies. At the hospital they saw Lady Tsunade one of the three Sannins and ex-hokage after stepping down and becoming the head doctor in the hospital because of her profession with healing jutsus and medical knowledge. Naruto heads to her" Grandma we have a baby" Tsunade looks at him, arching her eyebrow" excuse me?" Naruto showed Tsunade the baby in the scarf, she sighed and laughed a little" Geez kid, I thought you meant you were pregnant," she jokes knowing it was not possible. She looked at the baby" where was he or she" Sasuke came walking up" the baby's female, I found her while coming home from the A rank mission, she was laying in leaves. She looked like a few hours old cause her cord was still attached and she is covered in dry and wet blood. She also has a seal of some kind on her stomach." Tsunade took the baby and went to the examining room to check up on her. Naruto looks at Sasuke" you think we can adopt her? We were talking about adopting" Sasuke thought about it and nods" of course. I also want to know what that seal is and what is sealed within her," Naruto nodded" I wonder if there was tailed beast that we didn't known about and was sealed in the baby" Sasuke agreed, they wait for the word of the baby.