2⚡️

I turned my head not wanting him to see me like this. He walks over slowly and stands in front of me getting down on the ground. He takes his hand and gently moves my head up so his sparkling Hazel eyes are looking right into my beautiful brown eyes I try not to make eye contact with him. Before I know it he pulls me into a hug I try to pull away but that just makes him hold me tighter I give up and let him hold me as I cry. He rubs my back whispering "everything will be okay as long as you're in my arms" I look up at him with a tear falling down my face. "Will it be okay?" I said trying to hold back any more tears from coming. "Yes it will be okay." He says looking me straight in the eyes and then pulling me back into a hug. I held back the tears from coming. "Baby it's okay to cry" I hear him say. Shit he knows I just want him to think I'm fine. "I know. I'm fine tho." I say hopping he will believe me.

"You're not fine. If you were fine your makeup wouldn't be all over your face. Your eyes wouldn't be all red and puffy from crying. You can't lie to me saying you're fine when you know and I know you're not fine" as each word came out of his mouth and processed in my mind it made me think. He is right I'm not fine and I never was. I can't lie to him about being fine cause he knows me to damn well but what am I going to tell him? That I'm one big fuck up and I'm a mess inside. "Yeah you're right im not fine I'm one big fuck up I'm a mistake" I say almost yelling at him "baby that's not what I meant and you are not a fuck up not even close and you are no where close to a mistake" he says but everything he says means nothing to me right now. I blocked out all his words to me. My eyes slowly start to shut and his voice starts to become unclear. " Baby! Wake up please!" He yells as he is shaking me. My eyes slowly start to open but before my eyes are all the way opened. I'm pulled into a big hug and then he pulls away and looks me in the eye and says "what did you do before I came? And don't lie"