Chapter 1: "I Need Her Now"

Mina P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Aish...i should really get a new morning alarm" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at the time, and realized that my alarm went of 10 minutes early. I rolled around my bed and stretched.

"That's 10 minutes of my beauty sleep just, POOF gone." I sighed as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly showered and did my usual morning routine before getting dressed. I put on some ripped jeans and a sweater. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction  before tieing my hair into a messy bun.

I looked back into the clock and freaked out "Shoot! 20 more mins!"
I quickly applied a little makeup and I grabbed my keys and headed to work.

Yoongi P.O.V

"Yoongi come on! This move isn't that difficult!" Hoseok yelled as he tried teaching me the new dance.

"It is hard!" I said as I kept trying to get the move right. I was distracted the whole time while he was teaching me the move.

I just kept thinking about how I'm going to work with a new songwriter. I've written every song with namjoon and I just met this girl! HOW AM I GONNA WRITE A SONG WITH HER!?

Hoseok kept trying to teach me the dance and I kept failing. But after an hour or so of practicing someone knocked on the door and opened it.

It was bang pd and...her. Great she suddenly smiled widely and walked towards me

What is she doing?! The second she came close to me she went around me and hugged Hoseok. "Hi oppa!" She said with her annoying voice. Wait a sec...Oppa?! Did they meet already?!

I just looked at the two as they hugged and talked as if they had known each other for ages. "Ya Hoseok?! How do you know her?!" I interrupted

He looked up at me "We met yesterday, why do you think we arrived at the dorms so late?" He chuckled. She seemed so different around Hoseok.

After a while of me third wheeling Mina looked over to me "Are you guys done? We have a song to write" she said seriously. Her attitude changed the second she turned to look at me. It was obvious that Hoseok was confused with her change in attitude as well.

I sighed and nodded "Yeah we're done. Let's go" I replied in a dull tone. Hoseok look at the both of us extremely confused "Did something happen between you guys or something?" He said trying to understand

Her attitude changed again the second she looked at Hoseok. "Don't worry oppa, everythings fine between us" she said and smiled brightly at him. Then she looked at me with a serious face and said "let's go" coldly.

I sighed and I followed her to the songwriting room and she sat at one of the desks, more specifically, My desk.

I didn't bother telling her to switch she should've gotten the memo the second I stood in front of the  desk and cleared my throat.

After about five minutes of me standing in front of her I lost my patience. "YA! That's my desk!" I raised my voice and she finally looked up.

She looked at the other desk and then back at the one she was sitting at. "Yoongi...they're exactly the same" she said as if I didn't know.

I glared at her "yes but this seat" I said and knocked on the desk "is my seat" she looked at me annoyed.

"Stop being such a baby and sit in the goddamn desk" She said to me. I scoffed, Who does this girl think she is?! I groaned and sat in the other seat.

"So I heard your working on a new song, let me hear it?" She said and took out a giant notebook. I looked at her and sighed. I opened the document on my computer and began to play it.

I looked at her every few seconds to see her facial expression...blank. How am I supposed to know what she thinks if she doesn't show any expression?!

Mina P.O.V

Oh damn...i thought this guy was supposed to be a good song writer.

I couldn't even show any facial expression, It was that bad!

Once the song was over he stopped the recording and looked at me "So? What do you think?" I looked up at him and shook my head

"How do I say this nicely?... It's horrible" I didn't even bother trying to be nice about it, I just couldn't hold back my opinion. "Its tacky, the lyrics don't make sense, and what type of name is 'I need her now'" I blurted out

He looked at me in shock, as if he couldn't believe what I had just said.
"Tacky?! I've been working on this song for months and the members love it!" I sighed and looked at him "listen yoongi, just because the members like it doesn't mean that the world will."

I opened my journal "I like the tune but we should change up the chorus and the bridge" I said while taking notes "the lyrics, we should start fresh and a new name definitely "

He looked at me in disbelief "we're changing the whole song?!" He raised his voice, he seemed pissed but he gotta come to terms with how bad the song is.

I looked at him "not the whole song, just the majority of it" he gave me a dirty look "I'm not changing it" he said sternly.

I looked at him annoyed and I sighed " Yoongi, just listen to the song closely. The lyrics. The tune. Everything. Then you can tell me that we aren't changing it" he glared at me and then confidently turn the song on.

I could tell that I was winning him over. He looked confused yet disgusted at the same time as he listened to the song. The second the song finished he looked at me "fine...we can change it" he said

I smiled and opened my journal again
"What should we do first lyrics, tune, or title?" I said excitedly. He looked at me annoyed and said "title, so we can think of lyrics for the chorus and a tune for the chorus as well"

We worked for hours and hours trying different beats and different tunes but he never agreed although we did agree on a title, we are calling the song "I Need U" this titles a bit tacky but not as back as "I Need Her Now"

Eventually we both fell asleep in the desk chairs and I slept warmly on the warmest pillow, I had no idea that there was heated pillows in here!