Chapter 9

Angie's pov

Olga came running in shouting that Rafa Palma was downstairs !!!! Okay, what do you do when a rock star has a huge crush on you and their downstairs in your house while your with your husband who has no idea that he even exists ???? Okay, Angie don't panic. Just go downstairs without German and talk to Rafa. Luckily I got changed into some nude ties and a red dress and curled my blond hair earlier. So at least I look okay and it won't be to awkward.

-okay Olga I'm coming, be write back German.

-okay.

He gives me a confused look but luckily doesn't question anything. I run downstairs to find a happy Rafa smiling at me.

- Angie ! It's been so long.

He pulls me in for a hug and spins me around.

-Rafa....pl...please put me down.

I say whilst awkwardly laughing. He does put me down but keeps an arm on my shoulder. I take his hand and take it of my shoulder.

- so Rafa, what are you doing here?

- I'm on a big tour, round the world and I wanted you to come with me.

This is just getting silly.

-Rafa that's very sweet but......

He cuts me of before I can finish.

- oh Angie why is there always a but ! Your so beautiful so talented the crowds will love you!

- look Rafa you know I don't like that kind of thing anyway and besides I'm ......

- Angie Angie ( he puts his finger on my lips) shhhh there's no need to talk, come on tour with me then we get married and live happily ever after!

- look Rafa I'm already married .

- what!!!!! To who !!!!! Let me talk to this guy!!

A deep male voice speaks from behind me.

- that would be me.

German. He smiles and comes to stand next to me and I can't help but smile back. Rafa seeing how tall and muscly German was ,started laughing and awkwardly hugged German.

-hey big man! So your Angie's husband, well your a lucky guy remember that..... Anyway I should get going back to my WORLD TOUR that YOUR missing out on Angie .

-goodbye!

And with that he walked out. I just flopped on the sofa and laughed and so did German.

-who was that !

- that German was Rafa Palma.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT AN UPDATE.

Please please please vote and comment so I know you want the next part, does anyone actually read this ? Xxx if you do what do you want to happen next ? Xxx