Chapter 21: His Reveal

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Congrats to Soo Ah and Suga!" Jin smiled, holding up a shot glass of soju.

"Cheers!"

Every downed the alcohol but Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and me. I chuckled and looked over at Suga as he coughed.

"Careful.."

"I got it." He smiled, patting his chest.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked over at the others. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and away.

"Soo Ah, Suga, what gender do you want the baby to be?" Jimin asked.

Suga and I looked at each other and replied in harmony.

"It doesn't matter."

"A girl."

I blinked and looked at him, as he also looked at me in surprise.

"You don't care about the gender?" He blinked.

I shook my head, "It doesn't really matter to me. I'm fine with any gender."

"So a girl?" J-Hope rose a brow. 

"A princess." Suga smiled, pulling me close as I giggled.

Taehyung scoffed lightly as I looked over at him. Then Jungkook sighing.

"Is there something wrong, Taehyung?" I tilted my head.

"Oh, ani."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Soo Ah." He gave me the smile I knew very well.

He's hurt...

I sighed and saw Jungkook poking his food.

What is the matter with the two? They have been so quiet every since.

"Well, we wish you two the best." Rap Monster smiled.

"Gomabseubnida Nam Joon." Suga smiled, lowering his head.

I weakly smiled back, and coughed.

"Mian haeyo, but can I please go talk to Jungkook privately..?"

Jungkook and Taehyung widen their eyes as they looked up at me in surprised. Suga blinked and cleared his throat.

"Sure.."

"Gomabseubnida honey~"

I leaned in to kiss his cheek and walk out as Jungkook got out of his seat, and followed me.

~Suga's POV~

Something was wrong. Soo Ah has been keeping her eyes on Taehyung and Jungkook for a while. And I just ignored that. She asked to be excused, and I glanced over at J-Hope while he nodded.

"Alright, but be safe."

"Gomabseubnida honey, and I will."

I weakly smiled at her as she leaned in to kiss me and go off with our maknae trailing behind her.

"They should have time to fix their relationship, Yoon Gi." Jin patted my back.

"Yeah, just rest a bit hyung." Jimin smiled.

"I guess... But there's also another relationship to fix.." I softly said, staring at Taehyung as he cleared his throat and looked away.

I scoffed, grabbing the shot glass and taking another drink.

~Jungkook's POV~

I got out of my seat, trying to prepare myself with Soo Ah's ambush of questions. We went outside, and I waited for her to speak first.

"Why did you and Taehyung look so upset back there? Did something happen between you two?"

"Not much, but don't worry about it Soo Ah." I pulled off a smile and lowered my head.

I turned away from her, wanting to escape. But she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Can't you also tell me the real reason why you stopped talking to me?"

My heart felt like it skipped a beat, but I tried remaining calm.

"I did tell you the truth. Do you not remember?" I rose a brow.

"Jungkook, I know you don't hate me. I'm really positive-"

"Are you sure about that?"

Soo Ah widen her eyes and her grip became loose, tears flooded her eyes. I felt really bad, but I had to.

I pulled her arm off, but she shook it off and held onto me tighter.

"Ani! I don't believe you. We used to be best friends, but all of a sudden you started hating me? You only showed affection towards me, so how could that be the truth?"

I sighed, "Because I thought about it. And let go of me."

"I am not letting go until you tell me the truth!" Soo Ah rose her voice as I scoffed.

She won't ever give up, won't she?

"Fine, do you really want to know the truth?" She stared up at me, the tears making her eyes sparkle. "I like you. I really like you, but you had a thing with Suga. That's why I ignored you for years."

"J-Jungkook..."

"Are you satisfied?" I pulled her hands off my arm and I walked away. 

There was so much to say to you that I couldn't say due to our troubled relationship..

Mian haeyo Soo Ah... I really am. I was such a terrible best friend, and thought that ignoring you for years was the best situation. I just didn't think you would like me anymore if I told you about my feelings. But that was a mistake. I'm just happy now to see you smiling with Suga, and that  Taehyung was able to help you; taking my place... I'm so sorry...