Prologue

- Planet Lunala

Looking up at the sky, the teenage girl with long twin tailed pink hair with black tie dyed hair looked up at her mother who smiled gently at her. "One day you can make the world smile, you will have the power to make so many people happy" the woman said and the girl smiled as a man walked up to them "Luna, is Tomoko hungry? I have her favourite ramen soup" the man said and Tomoko's face lit up "thanks daddy" she said.

Three years later, Tomoko stood on the stage, microphone in hands, she was determined to make her people smile more, like her mother told her once. There weren't many people on her planet, so she hoped she could take the chance to find people out there by using her radiance and voice. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath as she opened  her eyes and smiles "this is for my mother who lost her battle with her illness" she said.

Tomoko started singing and dancing to the music, her aura flared up and her radiance came out as she started to shine brightly. When the world became white, Tomoko faced a girl with purple short hair who smiled at her "Tomoko, your planet will have newcomers, they are nice and they wish to befriend your people" the girl said "what will happen?" Tomoko asked. 

"You are a successor to your own name and your Centre Nova radiance is more brighter then the Centre Nova" the girl said and the world disappeared. Tomoko felt like she was one step closer to realizing her dreams.