Episode 1 ~ The Girl With Dreams

- Akibastar

Taking the lollipop from her mouth and looking at her phone, the pink haired girl saw it was a message for her friend Chieri telling her it was time to practice for their next concert to bring back Entertainment to the Solar System. The pink haired girl named Motomiya Nagisa now succeeded as Maeda Atsuko 14th walked to the dorms to change into her training outfit.

After changing and arriving at the practice rooms, Nagisa threw her lollipop stick into the bin and went to her friends in the corner of the room. Everyone looked up when Tsubasa walked in with Kanzaki Suzuki behind her as Tsubasa smiled "your training has matured you Acchan, your becoming more like Acchan" she said "thanks, I'm trying my best" Nagisa said.

When the girls started to talk amongst themselves, sitting by the mirrors, Tsubasa cleared her throat and the talking died down and the all looked at her as she began talking. "We have received reports of a new planet in our solar system" Tsubasa said "is there any life on the planet? Or is it waiting to be inhabited?" Kishida Mimori now Shinoda Mariko asked.

"The planet is called Lunala, there is a girl there I want to know more about, so I am sending Acchan, Chieri, Yuko and Takamina to the planet for investigation, this girl is said to have more radiance then the Centre Nova themselves" Suzuki said. 

In the change rooms, the four girls got ready in their combat uniforms, Yuko decided to cheer the girls up "we can do this! It's exactly what we have been training for since Nagisa became Acchan and Chieri became Centre Nova" she said. "Are we ready for our daily girl motto?" Shinonome Kanata now succeeded as Takahashi Minami asked as the girls formed circles with their fingers and joined them together "AKB0048!" they shouted and smiled at each other in happiness.

- Lunala, Solar System

"I wonder what this new planet is like?" Nagisa asked as she looked out the window towards the planet after they arrived. "This planet looks like Earth, I saw what Earth looked like in the books in the library" the blue haired girl named Sono Chieri said, slipping her gloves on as she looked out the window with Nagisa as Kanata gave them weapons. The guns and shields were used in case for ambushes, since they had no idea what was going to happen on this new planet.

Nagisa looked around before she noticed the Kirara floating to the window and disappearing past the glass, she put her gloved hands on the window, watching as they started to glow. "Is it me or do I hear music?" Kanata said and the orange haired girl named Oshima Yuko walked up to them in her combat outfit "your right, if your quiet enough, you can hear it, I haven't heard this song or sang it since Acchan disappeared" she said.

They listened as they could hear a girl singing from all the way into space, hearing the words to Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. "We should be landing soon" Yuko said and disappeared past the doors towards the front of the ship. "I wonder what is going on with Yuko?" Nagisa asked "yeah, she seemed to be a bit worried" Chieri said as the girls headed towards the flight deck. As they stayed above the planet, Yuko was the first to leave on her flying mini stage.

The three girls rushed to follow behind her, hearing the girl still singing as it got closer and closer, they soon finally found the owner of the voice standing on the stage. The girl was the brightest out of the  stars in the sky and she drew in the Kirara's like the darkness draws in the light. "Nadeshiko Tomoko" Yuko said drawing in a breath and when the girl finished singing, she drew out the Centre Nova gate as Maeda Atsuko the 13th's shadow appeared behind her. When the gate disappeared and the light faded away, it was snowing.

Tomoko looked up to see the four girls standing there, when her eyes stopped on the orange haired girl, a smile lit her face and she jumped of the stage and ran into Yuko's arms as they both hugged. "Tomoko, you were here this whole time?" Yuko asked after the girls hugged "yeah, I found this planet and I was welcomed amongst these people. They seemed so sad and lonely, I had to cheer them up and show them some Entertainment" Tomoko said.

Tomoko explained that she was recruited to find this planet and after she felt like never leaving so she stayed and became apart of them "after I went to Akibastar and saw you as Yuko, I started to wish to become an Idol and all through growing up here on Lunala, I started to gain confidence, that was when I started to gain all this radiance, it seemed you found me out of nowhere" Tomoko said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Tomoko, that performance you did was wonderful" a woman said and walked up to the girls "of course, thank you, I hope to get more better each time" Tomoko said and bowed her head in respect. "Hikaru? We have to sing again, like we used to before you went to audition for AKB0048" Tomoko said a smile on her face. "I don't know about that Tomoko, I am known to be really competitive, exactly how I was with Chieri to become the Centre Nova" Yuko said.

"Acchan said that you will one day become Centre Nova, you just need the time to get your radiance to ascend" Tomoko said "you knew Acchan before me?" Yuko asked "of course not, she came to me in a dream, there was a reason as to why you saw her shadow before" Tomoko said. "So your a Centre Nova to?" Chieri asked "I am supposed to be the only one, you were supposed to disappear into the gate, I was to take your place as Centre Nova" Tomoko said "with your radiance, have you succeeded someone yet?" Nagisa asked.

"I am meant to become Maeda Atsuko the 15th, but Acchan told me I was to take my own name, truth be told, I already have had the fever of succession" Tomoko said "that's so impossible, out of everyone, to succeed, you need to be a trainee or a kenkyusei in AKB0048" Chieri said. "She is a different case" Yuko said "we must take her back to Suzuko, so she can make her decision about her" Chieri said "she must come willingly" Nagisa said "I'll go" Tomoko said and got up.

Arriving back at the ship, Yuko took Tomoko to her room "get some rest before we can visit Suzuko" Yuko said "thanks Hikaru, I never thought I would see you again" Tomoko said as the door closed and she went to lay on her bed and fall asleep. After being fully rested, Tomoko walked with Yuko to the main area where the rest of the girls were. A blonde haired girl with twin tails looked up, flicking one of the tails behind her shoulder "Yuko? Where is Acchan and Chieri?" the blonde girl asked.

"Yuka, they are getting ready, they had to change and take a shower from the atmosphere from Lunala" Yuko said. "Who is this?" a light pink haired girl asked "Orine, meet Tomoko, she's from Lunala, a new planet in our Solar System" Yuko said just as Nagisa and Chieri walked in, in deep wordings with each other. "Acchan" another pink haired girl said "Mariko!" Nagisa exclaimed and Mariko adjusted herself into their conversation.

A green haired girl walked up to Yuko and Tomoko "this must be the girl from the planet?" she asked "Nadeshiko Tomoko from planet Lunala, pleasure to be in your presence" Tomoko said with a smile on her face. "I am Kanzaki Suzuko, the new manager after Katagiri Tsubasa" Suzuko said "Tsubasa? You mean Tsubasa as in the last one to become Shinoda Mariko after Mimori?" Tomoko asked "yes, she retired and took a vacation, she will come back into the management, but not as the manager" Suzuko said.

After a round of greetings from everyone, Suzuko cleared her throat and looked around "I do not see why she cannot be a next generation kenkyusei, if anyone objects, say now or hold your peace "Suzuko said and when no one answered Suzuko nodded. "Then is it decided, she will join as the new generation Kenkyusei, work her way up to Successor" Suzuko said. "There is one problem though" Nagisa said "what is is?" Suzuko asked.

"She's already had her fever of succession" Yuko said.