Newbie

"I know you are upset hon but just a few more days and you get used to it "
"sure mom "
I said as I looking at the buildings as we drove to my new school.
We just moved from New York to Whistleton due to my Dad's new job. I was kind of pissed off since I was at my final year in highschool.
"Are you sure you 'll be okay?"
"Yes I will be fine"
"Oh, before I forget me and your Dad will be coming home late, we have a meeting to attend with Mr Sean"
"Ok"
"Have a nice day hon "
My mom said as she drove off.
I walked up the stairs and gave a sigh as I looked at the door.
"Here goes nothing"
I said to myself as I opened the door .
I walked in and saw some students talking about what they did during summer, others were hurrying to their classes while a few didn't seem to care whether they 'll be late to class probably annoyed about resuming school early. It was just like any typical highschool.
I asked a student for directions to my class and he told me it was down the hall by the left. I thank him and moved to my class,
then something caught my eye, wait did I said something I meant someone well there were more than one.
There were about seven of them: four guys and three girls. There was something about them that I couldn't point my finger at; they were different from the rest, very different.
They all had pale skin and all of them had green eyes like that of emerald except for a girl whose eyes were crystal blue and were as cold as ice and she was paler than the rest. 2 of the boys had curly, long black hair though one was darker than the other probably siblings , another had dirty blonde hair,long and straight, the fourth one hair was chestnut,short and wavy. As for the girls, one had a short layered
hair that was was ginger in colour, the other hair was jet black and she had a bob hairstyle. As for the last girl, the one who was more defined than the rest , she had long straight hair with bangs and the colour of her hair was pale blonde just as pale as her skin, more like white but I couldn't tell because they were far from me.
At that moment she looked towards my direction, I immediately turned my head to prevent her from noticing but at the corner of my eye I saw her smiling. It was more of a twisted smile,sadistic and evil. She kept on staring at me giving me the chills though it was like she was looking at something else.
I immediately walked to my class trying to forget of the feelings I had when she stared at me . I looked at the door checking the class to see it was the correct one which was it. I opened the door entered and heard a voice saying
"Welcome to Griffin High"