Tiring Stuff

As you wipe the sweat from your top lip, you really begin to think you've had enough. No more work. That's it. Being a scout was going to be really tough if you couldn't even survive through two hours of training. From across the field, you catch a glimpse of Hanji Zoe, but you look away again immediately when you realise she's looking at you too. You see her hand raise to wave at you, but it soon drops down to her waist again when you look away. You double take and look back at her, giving her a polite smile and immediately looking away to continue running across the field.

Oh my God, when would this end.

"THATS ENOUGH FOR TODAY CADETS, BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!" Oh thank God, this is finally over.

***

You collapse into your bed face first and bury your head in the pillow. The springs click as you fall onto them, and you breathe an exhausted sigh of relief. Suddenly, your peace is interrupted by the sound of the door to your room slamming shut. "Hanji?"
"That's me."
"Hmph," you groan. All you wanted was a little time alone. Surprisingly, Hanji collapses onto your bed as well, face up. You feel your face heat up, so you breathe slowly into your pillow and try to calm down. What was she doing?! Your eyes, the felt so dreary and heavy. You yawned into your pillow, which inevitably broke the awkward silence between you and Hangi- HANJI. "You tired there- ugh- um..."
"Aaliyah," You interrupt. "I'm Aaliyah." You smile at Hanji,