C H A P T E R | 1

__________________________________

I sighed. For me the worst part of going to a grocerry store was to get all the bags to the car.Now here I was, outside the grocery store waiting for my cousin Aleyaan, who was going to help me get the bags to the car. I am an orphan and I live with my aunt and her son Aleyaan, since my parents died. I was 10 when my parents died and these two were my only famiy.

        uhhh Aleyaan! why the hell do you always have to make me wait.

To my front was a big crowd, and I had no idea what was that for.I started looking here and there so I could see Aleyaan, but unfortunately that boy was no where in sight.

         Aleyaan!!!i hate u cousin....you are so dumb and lazy.

While searching,my eyes spotted a guy. He was tall, slim and fair coloured. He wore a beanie ,shades and was wearing shorts. Yes! it is Aleyaan. Without even thinking twice I headed to his direction. I stood in front of him ,still holding those shopping bags.

"What on earth caused you to be this late?" I yelled at him.

"What? excuseme......" he was replying.

"Shutup Aleyaan.Now help me with those" I cut him off and handed more than half of the bags to him.

He wore a shocked expression on his face. Like he is unaware of what is going on.

"Listen actually..." I again cut him off.

"Shutup! I am not going to listen to any of your dumb excuses! you must be with Anum! now you'd better speed up your butts" I shouted at him fiercely.

I could see him smirk and I could tell that he had decided to stay quiet and simply obey me. Aleyaan's voice was very sexy today, I mean it was quite mature. Maybe he is growing up that is why. We walked through the other side so we dont get stuck in the crowd.

"Ugh!!i don't know whats wrong with these people..they block the whole way just to catch a glimpse of their stupid celebrities. I wonder who is here?"  I said in a frustrated tone. He simply smiled at me.

We walk for about 10 minutes and I keep on scolding him. He didn't remove the smirk and kept following me quietly. I spot the car and unlock the doors. I endup placing all the bags I had been holding, in the car.I turned around to see Aleyaan. He was there stilling wearing the smirk.

"What are you waiting for dumbass? Aleyaan be speedy...we have to get home" I snap. I roll my eyes.

He was about to say something when suddenly a voice from behind us interrupted him.

"Zeenia" the voice said and it was quiet familliar. I turned to see who it was.To my amazement it was Aleyaan!!!!!.

       if this is aleyaan,than who is the guy you had been shouting at zee??

Shit! shit! shit!

I swallowed and turned to see who it was.By that time the guy had removed the beanie and his shades and Omg that guy is Zayn Malik. With this, my mouth turned into an 'O'.

             Shit! shit! shit! You are such a dumbass zee!

"i am s-sorry."It was all I could say. With this he started laughing loudly.Wait, is Zayn laughing at me?

       Ofcourse zee he is! who wouldn't laugh at you stupid. seriously zeenia you thought "Zayn Malik" is Aleyaan.yes they resemble a little...or maybe a lot but still wtf!

This bitch in my head is always right.yes he is Laughing at me.

"That is perfectly fine" He managed to say finally.