CHAPTER:8

Here is Chapter:8 of IATOOFY.Enjoy readers!

"Good job, girl" Lou said. "And Zayn I hope so".

"Thanks" I said.

"Zeenia by the way, whats with your hand?" Zayn asked.

"I cut it while cutting vegetables" I said.

"Oh. Be careful" He said.

I nodded. Lou cleared her throat. Zayn rolled his eyes. I didn't understand.

" Whose next?" I asked.

Harry,who was talking to  the beautiful editor smiled at me.

"Me, I guess?" He said winking.

A strange feeling crept over me. I was blushing.

"Don't worry about that winking Zeenia. Harry has some muscle stretch issue with his right eye, and It usually occurs around attractive girls like you.SO KEEP CALM AND STOP BLUSHING." Louis who was sitting on the couch said.

Everybody started laughing.

"Shutup louis" Harry said as he playfully slapped louis on the back of his head and sat on the hair dressing seat.

"Okay, so what kinda hairstyle am I supposed to make for a person who has hair so great" I said moving my hands through his soft curls.

"You know what Zeenia, your so lucky because only the hairstylists get to touch these hair" Harry said. I could see him smirking in the miror. I giggled. Lou rolled her eyes.

"So, Lou?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Just apply a bit of hair moose and brush all his hair to the back. All the curls should be at the edges." Lou said as she typed something into her phone.

I did as directed. Harry's hair were done in five minutes. I gave his hair a final touch by applying some hair spray.

"Done" I said but I felt unsure.

"Perfect" Lou said.

"Yea.That was quick but awesome. I knew those beautiful hands had some kind of magic." Harry said.

I blushed at his comment."Thanks"

"FLIRT ALERT" Louis shouted. I turned red.

"Louis, did someone ever tell you that you talk a lot?" Harry said turning his head to the back where Louis was sitting.

"No. You're the first person CONGRATULATIONS!" Louis replied.

"And did someone ever tell you flirt alot styles?"Zayn asked with a wide smirk on his face.

"No Zayn. You're the first person" Harry said but not as enthusiastically as Louis, infact in the deep and calm tone he always speaks. He got up. After him I was supposed to style the blonde, Niall. His hairstyle was simple as he also had got a fresh haircut. Niall didn't talk much as he was a bit sleep. After him It was louis' turn.

He came running towards the seat and got seated abruptly.

"Okay! I'll go first. Rest of you, wait for your turns" He screamed like a girl with american accent. Damn! He is so sassy.

His hairstyle was the simplest. I made it quickly and I, myself thought I did a great job.

"Excellent Zeenia! I don't think I'll need to stay with you more than a week or two."

I smiled.

Louis rolled his eyes dramatically.

"What kind of hairstyle is this" The drama queen (Louis) spoke.