Making New Friends

"Hi am Ann you are?"exclaimed the scantily dressed girl.Jane started so stare at her in an manner.She stood stiff just gazing at Ann."I hope your not deaf"asked Ann with a curious face.Any way it's almost time to start class so you better get ready.Suddenly she replied, "am Jane","wow so it talks"said Ann.

"Am new here"exclaimed Jane,"really"said Ann sarcastically."I better go before I get into trouble".

"Jane Watson isn't it"."Yes,who said that"she replied.It was Mr.Bentley the school's principal dressed in a leather jacket wearing a pair of black trousers and combat boots.
He didn't look so much like a principal thought Jane.
"Let me show you around " he said walking towards the science class.
"I think you can take it from here"said Mr.Bentley.

Jane was left standing in front of the class.The teacher Ms.Lin asked"won't you introduce your self".Jane being a shy person was speechless as usual,"well off that be the case just take your seat I don't have all day"exclaimed Ms.Lin with an aggressive tone.

"Never mind her,she's always been like that ever since she caught her husband cheating,she used to be a 'Mrs' but as time went on ended up a 'Ms' again".Jane turned to look,She found her self staring mindlessly at Flint(the school Romeo).Without a doubt she claimed to have found her dream guy.

She started to build castles in the sky,when she received a heavy knock on her head.

(I hope you enjoyed this episode.Ignore the mistakes still a working progress though.You can comment some ideas)