Prologue

3rd Person POV

"How was the ride ?" A manly voice said.

"Oh... Uhmm it was good and quite tiring " Then a sweet voice said.

"Oh Alex your son is soo cute and adorable"

Again the women talks.

"Hahahahaha well he is"

Then the woman and the man talks forgetting there is another person with them.

The boy who has a raven black hair and gray deadly cold eyes makes him look mature than a 6 year old boy could have look like.

The young boy who was eating silently got his attention about what the women and the man we're talking about.

"I have a daughter of mine. "

The women said and smile sweetly it's easy to see that she really is happy and proud of her daughter.

"She is 5 year old an-"

The women stop talking as all their eyes snap to a person who opens the dinning door.

And there stood a cute girl with curly hair that reach her knee it was white with a hint of yellow as the girls eye roam around and meet the gray dealt cold eyes of the young boy who was staring at her intently.

"Oh Marissa you're at the right time! Come here sweetie"

The women said as the little girl Marissa Walks to her mother.

"Alex. Kyu. This is my daughter. Marrisa Meriden "

As the women introduce her daughter two pair of eyes look at her with adoration that only can be seen if intently looked at.

The little girl look at the man and the little boy. With a curiosity.

"Mom..... Who are they? "

With fluent speaking the man look at her with admiration even though he knew from his self that his son is like her.

The little girl ask innocently as a chuckle broke down to the Man.

Bending down his other knee to the ground while the other one near his chest.

"Little girl do you want a father? "

The man ask as the girl look at the man with nothing but it's big brown eyes screaming innocence.

"I don't know. "

The little girl said making the man chuckle again.

Pinching her chubby cute cheeks.

"Well do you want me as a father? You can call me dad. "

The man said as the little girl only stare at him.

"I don't know. "

Again the women giggle while the men chuckle.

"Never mind kyu come here"

Calling out the boys name the little boy kyu/Zero stare at his father with a 'what-do-you-want-look'

*sighing*"come here I'll introduce you to her "

As soon as those words came out the young boy stood up and walk to his father like a professional.

The little girl stare at the charming young boy.

"Melissa this is Zero. You step brother. "

Step brother?