(A Vic Fuentes Fan-Fiction): Bloody Crusifix

Chapter One: The New Girl

Vics' POV

I found her, I finally found her...

"Crimson!! Wake up!" I scream. Crimson is my slave; I saved him from a gang that was after him, "Blood Stone". Crimson has special powers: He can draw stuff and make them actually happen and, he has these blood red eyes that can tell him your name and all you personal information including your backgrounds.

I pet his soft black hair gently then flip his cot over roughly.

"I'm up!"

"Good, I found her Crimson"

"Not this again"

I shoot him a glare and go on with my plans.

Crimsons' POV

I'm on another goose chase looking for some girl for Vic... AGAIN! I sigh and turn on my blue eyes to disguise my blood red ones. I finally find her after ten minutes. Vic owes me, I walk up to her.

"Well hello, Lyricca"

"Huh? Who are y-"

I interrupt her by shoving chloroform over her mouth.

"122B, welcome to the party, new girl"

Chapter Two: Oh My God

Vics' POV

"She's perfect. . ."

"Can you shutup? She's waking up"

I shoot Crimson a glare as he gets the rest of our gang "Bloody Crusifix" (we're aware of the spelling error).

Lyriccas' POV

I wake up to see four hot guys surrounding me. Dear Lord thank you!

"I'm Vic, the one who has the black hair with blood red eyes who found you is Crimson, the younger guys who has one green and one gray eye is Lust and lastly, the blonde with one rainbow eye and one galaxy eye is Jonah"

I feel frozen but, full of joy.

Chapter Three: First Mission?

Crimsons' POV

"What?!"

"Take her with"

"I most certainty will not! She's a girl.." I cringe at the damned word.

"Just take her with"

I sigh and leave Vics' room. I go to tell Lust who will be utterly pissed.

Lyriccas' POV

"What why me?"

"I saw what you can do"

"I don't want to be a burden.."

"You're no-" Vic gets interrupted by the door slamming open revealing a shirtless Lust, (totally enjoying his full on six-pack by the way), "Oh yes she is! Jonah never came on any missions since he's been here and some brat gets one first day?!"

"I'm not a brat!" I scream in disagreement

"Awe is the baby not happy about the name calling?"

Oh it's so on now!

"Hey little doggy how about you stop barking and bite?!" I scream and he looks at me with a smirk.

"I don't hit girls-"