The BIG Interview

This is gonna All about you buddy !
(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(H/L) (H/C) - hair length and hair color
(F/C) - favorite color
Your bosses name - Mr Andrew Thompson
Your assistant- handy
The crew : Ennard, Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime foxy and especially BALLORA
PLEASE enjoy the story, and this will be a series of chapters and episodes of you and ballora.

I was woken up early at 5am in the morning to hear that I have an interview for job at Sister Location. "Dammit ", i got out of bed to shower, get dressed and to get breakfast. As son I finished, I went back to my room to brush my (H/L) (H/C) hair,pack up my Bag with papers, pens and fixed my outfit. "I look good"I told myself as I checked my mirror.
For the MALES your outfit is :

FOR THE FEMALES you outfit is

           I headed out of the house making sure I had everything I needed and locked my front door

           I headed out of the house making sure I had everything I needed and locked my front door. I walked off to my (F/C) car, used my keys to open the door and sat inside. I was a little nervous about my interview as I was about to drive off, but I knew this is what I had to do. I'm a college student so I need a job to earn money for myself. I'm independent, I'm grown and no one will stop me from what I want to accomplish. I drives the car and on my way to the interview. I was almost to my interview until a big crowd of traffic Came my way and I was pissed. My boss will kill me if I'm late. Time was ticking, my heart was racing and the crowd of cars was moving slowly. As Time descended, it was 5 minutes to 9:00 and I was getting anxious every second until I traffic started a moving. I drove as gas as I can and arrived a minute before 9:00. I rushed inside the office and headed to my boss. He gave me a huge glare as soon as I saw 9:01 on the clock.

"The bosses point of view "
You are one minute late (Y/N) ! I yelled. "I I'm sorry boss" (he/she) pleased at me. "I'll be early next time". I watched as (Y/N) looked at me innocently and wanted to start the interview. "Just forget this even happened, let's start the interview. I suggested as I brought (him/her) to my office and let (him/her) sit down. I wanted to know how could you be capable of this specific job? Your not even a mechanic, an electric engineer or is this a dare? He/she replied"No sir, I'm not any of those things and this isn't a joke." I actually want to earn money for myself and I want to be independent sir." I was shocked how (Y/N) actually is accepting this." Are u sure you went to do this?"(Y/N) replied" yes I, ready for this."
After 2 hours of explaining what is gonna happen, the warnings and dangers of this job but I was walking to come home with some green in my pocket. It'll all be worth taking this job.

(Y/N's point of view)
"Thank you so much"I smiled and shook his hand. He gave me a blank expression and just shook my hand lightly. So I wave to him and head off to relax for as much as I as before my night shift. I invited my friend Nicole to join me at Starbucks because coffee was the only thing that would make happy right now. I walked up to the cashier and told him my order. "Hi miss, welcome to Starbucks."" My name is Jack and how can I help you?" He smiles. I reply with a smile"Can I have a order of some coffee and my friend Nicole would like a ice latte please." No problem" he replied and started making it. I chatted with Nicole for 5 minutes until the order was done. "So (Y/N) aren't you excited."she winks and playfully shoves my shoulder. "I guess, but I seem a little nervous".She comforted me and hugged me for good luck." I assure you you'll do great (Y/N) just be confident." Then we talked about the funny video on instagram and heard our order is ready.
"Your order of regular coffee and Ice latte is ready."Jason calls out to us.
We walked over to him and payed for our order. Nicole and I took off with our drinks and headed out for a walk.
For the rest of the day Nicole and I went to an amusement park then left at 6pm got home by 7pm and I told Nicole I had to hit the hay. While she was downstairs in my living room, I headed upstairs to my bedroom and was knocked out.

$Time skip$
I woke up at literally 11:30 and my shift started at 12am. "CRAP!! I forgot to put on my alarm". I immediately jump up,put on some under arm deodorant, changed into my outfit for the shift and brushed my (H/C) hair in the mirror.
I lotioned, prepped myself neatly and headed off to the car. I drove as fast as I could to my job. "I hope I'm not late"I say anxiously. After 29 minutes I made to the place at 11:59pm.  "Luck me"I sigh in relief. I made it in and started my shift. Overtime when I was giving the directions I was pretty nervous. My heart nearly skipped a beat, sweat dripped down my face I just didn't know what to do. I crawled in the vent cautiously and was in a greenish lightened room with a clown face, two big window views,and three passages ways underneath one leading forward and two sides. I also say three baby heads and other decorated things in there. My instructor handy told me to press the blue button to turn on the light on Ballora's  gallery. I was shocked when she wasn't there. I was then to do *motivate her* with a control,shock. Honestly I didn't want to hurt her, but I had no choice so I pressed it and I heard electric sounds and a bit of screaming. I gasped covering my mouth and turned on the light to see a ballet twirling around on stage. "Poor girl" I whispered as I continued on. I did the same with fun time foxy instead I heard a male scream which scared the hell out of me. I felt bad as I turned on the light and saw him moving, while waving his hand. I felt terrible for dong this and then I continued with my job.

(Ballora's point of view)
RRrrrAAAAH.i screamed as I felt this pain of electricity hit at me. I looked over to see that a new night guard us working here but (he/she) seems unfamiliar. Perhaps (he/she ) doesn't know what's gonna happen because I'll do something worst. You know I bet *twriling around* I bet the instructor hold her to do this to me. I kept a straight smile as the night guard watched twirling around but it seems (he/she) was blushing and I was surprised . Why would he/she blush at me? Maybe I'll never know *frowned when the light was off.
~time skip till 6am~

"Thank goodness"I was on my knees begging to get out and ran out quickly as I could. But for tomorrow, I might have to deal whether trouble I started with ballora b but. She's really cute when she twirls about and spins like a spinner. She's so gorgeous I could just.. nvm. Anyways I have to go home I'll come back tomorrow like I always will. I yawn and head off to the my car driving home. The thing is I felt like somebody was watching me. It freaked me out so I decided to ignore it and move on. Well for now at least......