Another night, another dawn

It's time for your lovely night shift again.WoHooo!!!
You woke up once again from the long hard night you had. "What a day"you yawned and stretched. You got up of your bed and got yourself ready.

(Y/N's point of view)
I dressed myself nicely after my preparation and grabbed my case heading for work. I drove smoothly across the road with the nice view of the sky. Shortly, I arrived and went to look for parking but It was full. The whole lot was packed with cars. It became very difficult to find parking  until I found a space. Someone else tried to take it so speeded up a little to the spot. I took the spot and parked in time before it was gone. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my work bag with my keys to lock the car. As soon as I locked the car, I approached the building and got to my work-desk. I sat down doing paperwork and other business I had to attend to. After long hard-working hours, my boss let me off and I headed to Starbucks once again for some coffee. Luckily, I met up with my other friends from high school. I recognized Rebecca, Shawn and Jacob. "Hey guys what's up?!"i greeted. "YOO (Y/N)"Jacob yells hugging me so tightly. "T-thanks but I can't breath, dude"I smiled feeling a bit uncomfortable from being unable to breath. He finally let go and I coughed, trying to take in my oxygen back. "Sorry about him, he's just a idiot"refuels Rebecca, texting on her phone. Jacob glares"Oh yea, says the chick who only cares about her damn iPhone and takes no pride in her friends how selfish". Shawn stops them when they argue"That's enough too, your going to cause a scene". I sighed laughing a bit, "Only them two, jeez. You guys sound like a married couple." They both hell "WERE NOT A COUPLE!" I smiled nervously as people started staring. Shawn face palms" you guys are starting a scene." The cashier tapped my shoulder "Excuse me Mr/Miss(Y/N), your order is ready" she smiled. I chuckled and gave her my money. "Thanks"I smiled. "No problem"she waved as she went to take another customers order. I drank my coffee, chilling by with my friends until around 7:00pm. "Guys, I would love to stay and chat, but the coffee shop is closing in 3 more hours and I need to catch some sleep for my night shift".Aw man wish you could stay a little longer"replied Jacob. "Oh okay have fun"waved Rebecca. Shawn also replied"Good luck" he smiled. "I should say the same"I smiled pointing to Rebecca and Jacob. He chuckled"Yea whatever".
I headed to my car and got to opening as I saw a note on the car.

Dear: Mr/Miss(Y/N)
You have received a ticket for leaving your car parked over a certain time limit and will have to pay a fine. Sorry to interrupt with this, but have a lovely day.
Charged: $20 ( is this the right amount or should I change it?)
Payment due: Next Monday
Reason: Time limit of car parking was reasonably high
Where to pay: NYPD at the Front Office or Pay Online at the website.
WARNING: If the ticket isn't payed by next week Monday, you will be charged a bigger fine. If this continuously happens multiple times, you could potentially get your car towed away. This means you'll lose your car.

I sighed looking at the ticket. Aw man, I forgot about the parking time limit. I'm gonna have to pay a lot. I need earn more money because the job I work at cost a lot more than this. I read the entire ticket and sighed. "I'll find away...somehow" to.

Time Skip

Finally, I sighed taking a long nap until the alarm woke me up until 11:30pm. I groaned hitting the alarm to stop ringing. I got prepared and all ready for the night. I got in my car driving over to the Sister Location establishment once again. I heard inside and got back to my job. I took the elevator down six feet under.
(Handy: I call him that)Hand Unit voice: "Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation"Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah (I got really lazy at this point sorry) "We're committed to creating a unique fulfilling experience."
I sighed listening to what he said. After listening, I was given an option to try and chose a more preferable voice. I tried to type on the KeyPad but it was being glitchy. I looked like I was typing gibberish.

Hand Unit voice: "It seems you had some trouble with the KeyPad." "I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you"
I sighed in relief hoping I chose the right option.
Hand Unit Voice: "Thank you for choosing, Angsty Teen
"What!! Seriously?"I sigh face palming. "They really need to get this KeyPad fixed"I mumbled. "That's not even what I wanted"I taught as I finally made it down.
I did my daily routine being instructed by the "Angsty Teen". He seemed a bit off as he wanted to be badly shock them. I didn't what too but I had no choice. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that Ballora was out of place. I peeked through the window checking if she was okay. I cared about her so much that I blushed deeply for some reason. I heard strange noises after I shocked her, it was kinda scary but I stayed strong. I checked on Funtime Foxy and he seemed off to. I was getting extremely nervous realizing I kept hearing "GrEaT, GrEaT,GrEaT".
*Time Skip*

I then had to reach the Breaker Room. I crawled to Ballora's Gallery and made my way. I crawled slowly then as I heard music getting louder I stopped. Over time the Hand Unit voice yelled disturbing me that I'm taking too long. I rushed too quickly because of him and Ballora caught me. She jumped scared me and I back up..... "Please don't hurt me"I pleaded backing up. She opened her bright purple eyes and leaned closer to me. I taught she would've hurt me instead she crawled towards me. I blushed realizing how close her face was to mine. "B-Ballora!"I yelled. She put her finger on my lip silencing me. "I haven't heard of you before"she peaks with her soft voices. I respond " I'm the new night guard here, I'm sorry to have disturbed you". She smiled " It's fine, I could've killed you for shocking me, but something about you is..so different".
I hugged her feeling sympathy. She hugged back "Don't feel sorry, you should go". I smiled wanting to make her better" Take Care" I blush madly kissing her cheek. She jumped a bit as I walked away. " I hope you come back".
I finished my nightly shift and went home to eat some popcorn while watching my favorite show on tv.