prologue

Hlw Beautiful people..!!
Miss me I think yes ..!! I'm back with a TS Nd it's really a Two shot..!

It's a gift for my darling sweet heart soul sis Pihusinha  A Birthday girl..!
Baby first time I'm writing something like this if something went wrong so plz forgive me..!!

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAANU..!!❤❤❤😍😍😍😘😘😘🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
May god bless you Nd give you all happiness you want in your life ..!! Nd give us Jiju soon😋😋😋😋

Let's start then

A dark room shown in which a girl Wearing dirty clothes..!!(tor clothes)
Sitting in corner hugging her self..!!
Tear falling from her eyes..!!

Girl- why god?? Why always me..?? Why always I have to bear everything..?? Don't you feel any anything?? When they beat me ?? When they don't give me food???
Why you hate so much god?? Plzz take me  I don't wanna live now..!! Plzz

(When girl is complaining to god about this curl world..!! That time right behind her a angel standing listing her complain..!!  Nd said to her self)

Angel- (to herself) I knw my child you are hurt Nd dishearted  from this world..!! But not now ..!! Your bad days finish now Tomorrow will be a new sun rise for you..!! New sun new happiness new light ..!! From tomorrow your whole life will filled with happiness..!!

_______________________

Morning

New Morning , new sun rise, new hopes Nd new people is gonna enter in one girl's life changing her life down to ups..!!

Girl open her eyes Nd found her self in corner of her room..!! Her eyes filled with tears once again..!!

She get up Nd change her clothes nd come out Nd found her heartless mother Nd father sitting in hall eating Thier breakfast..!!

Her mother saw her Nd said with haterd filled voice..!!

Lady- Oye Swara (that girl is swara only) pack your bags Nd change your clothes ..!! One boy is coming to take you ..!!

Swara- but why ??

Shomi-(mother of swara) Because we sale you ..!! Now if you ask one question then you will not able to stand on your feet..!!

(Swara first Shocked to listening this that her parents sale her then tear start following her eyes..!! She don't knw what is going happened in her life..!!! These tear who is following from her eyes after she step out from this house her tear will. ALSO out if her life..!! Because now a angel is coming to heal her heart's wound..!! To cure her heart..!!)

After some time Swara come down holding her bags .!! Wearing simple white colour suit..!!

Nd saw A boy 25 year sitting there wearing white colour shirt Nd black colour jeans..!! looking hot ..!! Fair face pink lips brown eyes..!! Perfect combination..!!

He without saying anything take her with him..!!
No one utter one word..!!

Neither boy nor swara

(When both leave A angel standing there seeing them going..!! A small smile play on her lips..)

Is this boy will be a angel of her life or villen of her life???
______________________

What fate store for her ??

Is she will get happiness??

Will boy will cure her heart??

Will love bloom between them??

Stay tune guyz

I know it's not up to mark but guyzz it's something I'm writing for a very first time..,!! I don't have so much knowledge about fantasy so plz forgive me..!! Pihu I hope I will fullfil your wish..!!